• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*clickity*
    sigpic

Comment

*clicks on all new eggs*

with all of the new eggs and people I am beginning to feel like I have been around a while and its only been a few weeks
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
        *clicks on all new eggs*

with all of the new eggs and people I am beginning to feel like I have been around a while and its only been a few weeks
        I know what you mean! I've only been doing this for 2 weeks or so, and I feel like I might know what I'm doing!

Comment

it is amazing how fast you get the ropes down isn't it.
          sigpic

Comment

yes, it is.

I bred my 2 vines, but both were regular green eggs. so, I abandoned both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JenKM1216 View Post
              As some of you know, I've been trying for that elusive gold for a month now. It keeps getting by me. Well, last night, I finally got one! Then this morning, I signed in at drop time, saw a gold, and leisurely clicked on it. And I got a second one! I didn't even try hard to get the second one. LOL Go figure. I spend a month gunning for one and then get one without trying. I'm so excited! Even better? This morning, my best friend, Alauralen, bred an alt black for me! She's the greatest. So, I'm having a very good Dragon Cave day. I wish everyone else the same luck.

Oh, and clicks for everyone!
              Congrats Jen for 2 Gold and an ALT-black .. these day this thread is sprinkled with Gold .
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I was goofing around, and look what I got!

*clicks for all*

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                  Just got my first Egg! Hoaah!
                  Welcome to the addiction! LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                    yes, it is.

I bred my 2 vines, but both were regular green eggs. so, I abandoned both of them.
                    Hate when that happens! I saw a vine alt not too long ago whose parents were (in spoilers just in case someone prefers to find out on their own!)

Spoiler:
                    a regular vine and an air dragon. Don't recall which was the male and which the female.

But I'm not sure what other combos result with the alts.
                    sigpic

Comment

okay I know I told someone, was it Stargatefan, a silver egg when I breed one and well I did there it is so who wants it unless I promised it to someone already (I have a shakey memory right now)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        okay I know I told someone, was it Stargatefan, a silver egg when I breed one and well I did there it is so who wants it unless I promised it to someone already (I have a shakey memory right now)
                        It Was Me
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

YAY I got it right
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            YAY I got it right

I'm So Happy, Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You ... I could go on all day.

PS: Is This Egg an Alt, The Alt Checker I Usually Use Is Not Responding

And RDa7 Turn Out To Be Male (YES) So I Called It Richard
                            Last edited by stargatefan234; 14 October 2008, 08:09 AM.
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*goes around and does morning clicks*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post

I'm So Happy, Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You ... I could go on all day.

PS: Is This Egg an Alt, The Alt Checker I Usually Use Is Not Responding
                                Nope, it's a regular black.

*points at sig.* The silver dragon Ronja gave me is a boy!!!! Finaly!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X