The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New eggs.
    Last edited by Gatecat; 21 May 2018, 10:30 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Just found out I've got 247 Neanderthal markers in my DNA, 4% Native American and 7.7% of German/French. The later isn't a surprise as I know one of my great-great grandparents was Hugonaut. The other, yes.
      sigpic

Comment

You did DNA test? So cool. I want too. I know from my family history, that my ancestors are from Germany and Hungary. Than probably I have a little German and Hungarian blood. Who knows what more?

Weekend eggs on VoU
        http://www.valleyofunicorns.com/Horse/5377834/l0Ipkn

DC has 12 years and there are new eggs and some changes.
        Last edited by Bajka20; 20 May 2018, 11:59 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Bit late to the party, I was gone over the long weekend.

Got some new eggs. 2 of each.

How do I get to the market?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
            Bit late to the party, I was gone over the long weekend.

Got some new eggs. 2 of each.

How do I get to the market?
            It's on the top screen, near your login and time. It's number with letter g.

We can buy CB gold for 4100 g but we can't trade it. i have 149 g and there is week limit 100 for week, we can get those gems from some actions.
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you, I found it. I was looking for a bigger link.
              Not interested in anything right now. I just wanted to see the prices.
              But it's funny, the Chicken egg is the most expensive egg.
              Last edited by Gatecat; 21 May 2018, 08:50 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

And to get one Gold I must collecting shards for 10 months. But I prefer Dinos. Will be collecting Dinos now.
                sigpic

Comment

New Eggs

They seemed easy enough to get, I was on my phone and trying at a 5 minute release and didn't have much trouble.

I like the trading feature and the market (although for dragons with more than one variant I can only see the one variant in the market place..... ). I like that most of the eggs seem cheap (although 3,200 for a silver is 32 weeks of max generation! that seems a bit long....) and that it's linked to the encyclopedia thing, so you can't just have a stockpile of shards and buy a newly released dragon immediately.

Has anyone figured out the notification thing? like how you switch on raffle/trade notifications?
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

New eggies...!!!! I even managed to get some but am now egg locked.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow, so many new eggs! What a nice surprise, I've been at FedCon and only returned yesterday. The market and trading hub look like cool features.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Wow, so many new eggs! What a nice surprise, I've been at FedCon and only returned yesterday. The market and trading hub look like cool features.
                        How was FedCon? Piccies?

Anyond heared from Harsesis lately?

Last edited by Gatecat; 29 May 2018, 08:45 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

She's been in Japan adventuring. Lucky thing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, I was just wondering... Lucky indeed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bred These

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                                How was FedCon? Piccies?
                                FedCon was great! Very relaxed atmosphere and I got to see old friends and get to know new people. Though Düsseldorf had the better connection because of the airport, Bonn has more charme and familiarity.

I don't have any photos that I could share (my camera didn't like the light indoors and almost all piccies are blurred) but I found the video from the Closing Ceremony today. At 1:36 you can see Ba'al dancing:
                                https://youtu.be/g6qbkI-g6-U

Comment

Working...
                                X