The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty eggs, the new ones.

@ DS: I agree. I've taken to culling my horses rather than spend so much time mining.
    Last edited by Isolde; 14 February 2016, 01:42 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Agree too.

I joined Tales of Ostlea.

sigpic

Comment

bred this

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Thanks Harseis but I was able to get on today after Comic Con and grabbed eggs

It was only a 2 day con this time which sucks but oh well.
          Spoiler:
          Sat was nothing special I didn't sleep Fri night at the hotel and so was just dragging all day. Today though Brent Spiner came down on the floor (I was helping to work a booth) And he took a couple pics (his manager was not happy but he took them anyway) he bought stuff from the booth I was helping to work (doctor who stuff for his son) That was so cool. Then me and a friend went to get a pic with John Barrowman and said the magic words "anything goes" so his hands went around our shoulders and landed on our chests we had much squeeing over that when we were an acceptable distance away to not embarrass ourselves
          Sadly I did not have my camera and have no pics from this con
          sigpic

Comment

Catched my first horse on VoU.

I still lack strawberries, orange zest and sprinkles most of the time...
            sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous boy, Cat. *covets*

I've managed to catch three, so far, but I wants that one so bad...

sigpic

Comment

Eggs from around the World

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Found a Gold on the AP. Anyone want it? Claim my egg!

Catched this on VoU

Last edited by Gatecat; 23 February 2016, 11:53 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

flirtysmile3e5f941.gif Soooo pretty...

And bred this very beautiful boy...
                    Last edited by Isolde; 18 February 2016, 11:47 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats all beautiful horsies.

I can't click daycare too much, because my computer can't manage. And I decided to sell so many horsies to get ingredients to make cakes. And I got my Fairy.

sigpic

Comment

Likewise, Baj. The only way I can get enough ingredients has been to cull the herd.. Mind you, it's got rid of a lot of those useless EY.

I do have a question, though... I notice there are a lot of horses in the daycare that are from last year? What's going on?

Never mind, I read the forum thread.
                        Last edited by Isolde; 20 February 2016, 01:24 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Non-Frilly event has started. The horses from last year are dropping in the basket, but they are 4-star rarity, hard to get.
                          I have a lot of horses for the Matriarch saved, I level those to 200 on Yarolds now. No way I'll give away my other horses.
                          sigpic

Comment

Got this handsome lad looking for a forever home...
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, oh, me please. I still need an adult, only got a EY last year. Pretty Please.

Got some spare ones in my For Sale tab, too. Ignore the price tags if one's on.

Catched this one earlier.
                              sigpic

Comment

He's all yours, hon.

Please could I beg for the Magical Allure Stallion, an Eternal Devotion Stallion, and Bereft Stallion. Please, please, please... pretty please with sugar_blossom_clap__commission__by_galaxymidnight-d8jd0qf.gif
                                Last edited by Isolde; 22 February 2016, 08:04 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X