No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat, I searched the DA page, but found no anser....sorry hon! And thanks so much for the coins!!!

Iz, that's really a shame!

Zombie question: is it better to try it on a breed dragon? I've still got no zombie....

good morning clicks
    sigpic

Comment

It´s ok harsesis and DS. I suppose I just won´t log in anymore.

Izzy, that really sucks.

Hehe, I´ve also been preparing for zombies at halloween. I got 12 adults (in case some dodge the blade) and 10 hatchies I´m letting time our right now (all female, because I still need a female hatchie).

@harsesis: It doesn´t matter if the dragons are bred or CB.
      Last edited by Gatecat; 19 October 2012, 01:18 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know that is does matter with Zombies
        sigpic

Comment

I think I'll need to check out how to make a zombie. I would very much like to have one.
          Last edited by Isolde; 20 October 2012, 02:19 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

after Midnight cave time on Halloween you kill a dragon (adult or hatchling) and then try to revive if you are lucky it will come back as a zombie of course it can also come back as it was or not come back at all you can only try 5 times (the amount of kills you have)
            sigpic

Comment

Is that midnight cave time PST, or GMT? Yeah, I know, I'm pedantic, or OCD. One of the two.

Hmmm, had me a thought. I won't be about for Samhain because I'll be flying to Thailand, so will miss any chance this year of zombification. And I have no idea if I'll be able to catch eggs either? Sooooo, please, please, please, would someone take up the cause for me while I'm in Thailand?
              Last edited by Isolde; 20 October 2012, 01:35 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

@Izzy: I don't know if I can help you this year because my only chance of catching eggies that day will be very early GMT morning, and if catching will be as hard as during the last regular release I'm slightly scared already if I'll have any chance at all. But if you want I can try for a zombie for you.

*sunny weekend clicks*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  @Izzy: I don't know if I can help you this year because my only chance of catching eggies that day will be very early GMT morning, and if catching will be as hard as during the last regular release I'm slightly scared already if I'll have any chance at all. But if you want I can try for a zombie for you.

*sunny weekend clicks*

Thanks, lass. Any help at all is gratefully received. *hug*
                  sigpic

Comment

I can also try for you Izzy, but no promises. I´ll probably only have my slower mobile connection.
                    sigpic

Comment

Uhm, a rookie question... do we expect the new eggs to be released on th 31st or on the 1st?
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                        Uhm, a rookie question... do we expect the new eggs to be released on th 31st or on the 1st?
                        On 31st at 0:00 cave time. I think that´s -6 hours for us Middle-europeans. But because we have change to standard time just a few days before, we´ll have to get up at 5:00 instead of 6:00.

Last edited by Gatecat; 25 October 2012, 08:33 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in, runs out*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                            On 31st at 0:00 cave time. I think that´s -6 hours for us Middle-europeans. But because we have change to standard time just a few days before, we´ll have to get up at 5:00 instead of 6:00.

So you mean, 5 AM on Wednesday?
                            No chance for me, I have to go to work I was sort of hoping it would be on the 1st, a red letter day here.

Comment

Yep, on Wednesday, sorry.
                              Maybe you can try in the evening when you come home from work.
                              sigpic

Comment

I will try while I'm at work, during my break. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                                X