X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insomnia clicks
    sigpic

Comment

So, now that a lot of you have offered me christmas eggs and have AP'ed them... I'm no longer scroll locked
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

AR, usually it should no problem to grab some from the AP, there are lots of them available.
        *iz still screening for 2007 christmas egg*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
          AR, usually it should no problem to grab some from the AP, there are lots of them available.
          *iz still screening for 2007 christmas egg*
          I know, I just knew it was going to happen that way and it annoyz me I'll be doing that later.
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
            I know, I just knew it was going to happen that way and it annoyz me I'll be doing that later.

Just saw a clutch of 4 2007 eggs in the AP....and was not able to get one.....humppppffff
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post

Just saw a clutch of 4 2007 eggs in the AP....and was not able to get one.....humppppffff
              so.. which ones are '07's and which ones are '08's?
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

2007 are red with a golden stripe - 2008 are white/red striped (got one in my sig, but it's hidden at t he mom)
                sigpic

Comment

Last edited by AtlantisRules!!!; 23 December 2010, 11:58 AM.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or is the cave kinda slow?

EDIT: Watch AP for 10 minutes, Take my hand off the mouse to scratch my nose, '08 egg appears, watch very focused for 10 minutes... reach down to pet cat with mouse hand... '08 egg appears...

EDIT: Misclick.. but I think I'll keep it

EDIT: Woot!!

EDIT:
                    Last edited by AtlantisRules!!!; 22 December 2010, 07:46 PM.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

MS

bed time clicks

Originally posted by es! View Post
                      Huh? How do you kill an egg? to make it hatch?
                      when you use the kill action on an egg that is in this case at the time it will either hatch or die. The egg may hatch. (sounds odd) but you are basicly (in the game) taking the egg and smashing it on the ground or a rock whatever and if the egg is farenough along the hatchling dragon comes out instead of the egg just dying. in the case of an ND if the egg is that close to death anyway then killing the egg could mean you get the ND or the egg will die (which it could very well do anyway)
                      sigpic

Comment

morning clicks

Reminder: I still can breed my old X-Mas dragons.

Flowergame

MS
                        Last edited by Gatecat; 23 December 2010, 04:44 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*has been monitoring the AP like mad whenever possible and hasn't even seen a Holly clicks*

But I like the xmas special at Magistream, got four presents. And on ZarnIsland there are xmas creatures to collect.

Haven't bred my xmas dragons yet either, if someone wants an egg let me know. Otherwise I'll breed them tomorrow and AP the eggs.
                          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 23 December 2010, 03:24 AM. Reason: moar eggs

Comment

*CLicks*
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

morning clicks
                              sigpic

Comment

morning clicks

Comment

Working...
                                X