Morning clicks
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

its starting to crack

like a boiled egg

MWAHAHAHAHA
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

MS

MM

DA

other sites that will help esss grow Egg Drop Soup and Eggs around the World Eggs around the world will give you codes for other eggs and hatchlings from random people that have added their scrolls the idea is that you post the codes to help those grow like other people will be doing for yours
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          other sites that will help esss grow Egg Drop Soup and Eggs around the World Eggs around the world will give you codes for other eggs and hatchlings from random people that have added their scrolls the idea is that you post the codes to help those grow like other people will be doing for yours
          added them to both, oh thats good V

my Flamingo hatched

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*is back clicks* but not for long

Thank you so much for looking after my dragons and getting me some of the new eggs, es! *big hugs*
            sigpic

Comment

WB Cat!
              And you are welcome
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

WB Cat!

Me tried to get brownies....but got blueies and again alive 'n clicking'
                sigpic

Comment

I got all 3 of the new eggs for MCH.

MS:
                  Last edited by Gatecat; 30 August 2010, 10:30 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

New eggs clicks. YAY!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Woop

Failed to Summon

Bred

Paul influenced the purple

Comment

:Eating a Brownie That Came Out Really Weird Clicks: (And by "really weird" I mean my Dad was messing with the recipe and somehow the brownies ended up with the consistency of Taffy... o.O Although they're better than this one batch he made that we call "Superball Brownies" because you really could bounce them off the floor and/or walls and they would come back to you )

MS

DC
                        sigpic
                        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

B]MCH´s dragons[/B]

Hi Cat welcome back, thanks for my eggs.
                          MS

DA
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

My eggs are all over 1,000 views (all but one over 1,100) and all are at 3 days and 13 -16 hours and all I have is the long crack *taps fingers* this is not right Hatch!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

good morning clicks *points at sig, caught a brownie*

No sick found... But unfortunatelly MCH got a dead hatchie
                              Last edited by harsesis; 30 August 2010, 08:46 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

*hurried morning clicks*

Comment

Working...
                                X