The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    yeah so i the breed idea was abandoned but i'm still hoping a clan can be created... doesn't seem much interest though
    No one wants to join a Cheese Hoarders Anonymous? Just imagine how many awful names you could have...

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
      No one wants to join a Cheese Hoarders Anonymous? Just imagine how many awful names you could have...
      *Looks at eggs less sig* NO!!!
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I know!

But at least I have my other critters... *pets*

*cries* I want to know my blue striped hatchie's gender!!

Comment

My eggs.. my eggs.. why have you forsaken me ???
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
            My eggs.. my eggs.. why have you forsaken me ???
            it hurts doesn't it
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

want to unfog my eggs

I´m really depressed
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                want to unfog my eggs

I´m really depressed
                me too. on both counts...

dont worry, one time we'll refresh and our eggs and hatchlings will be here

Comment

hopefully soon
                  sigpic

Comment

oh dang...I just got called crazy by granny for switching on my compy at 10:30pm to se my dragons and I still can't

sigpic

Comment

Comment

not one click today I have already withdrawal symptoms *trembles uncontrollably*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                          Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                          not one click today I have already withdrawal symptoms *trembles uncontrollably*
                          *huggles* we will get through this I am not sure how but we will
                          sigpic

Comment

New from TJ:

UPDATE
                            I can access the server, but it appears that there may be some database corruption and some dragons may be lost. I'll update this post when I know more, but for now I'm going to keep the site down so I can check everything thoroughly.
                            Oh dear...

Comment

I was just about to post that here that is horrible news I don't want to lose any dragons
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                                New from TJ:

Oh dear...
                                Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                I was just about to post that here that is horrible news I don't want to lose any dragons
                                NO!!!!! *cries* fingers crossed... surely he has back ups

Comment

Working...
                                X