• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is being slow with me
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      it is being slow with me
      loading the cave page was fast for me but everytime I clikced on an egg it would take forever!

All I succeeded in doing was getting aggravated at the computer.
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
        Cheat Codes Or is it Ori powers?
        Ori Given Powers

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
        Is the cave being slow or anyone else?
        it is being slow with me
        Me Too
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
          Ori Given Powers

Me Too
          I see. Hallowed are the TJ

*sigh*
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Theres a yellow theme with the new eggs isn't there
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Theres a yellow theme with the new eggs isn't there
              I didn't notice until you said that
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

Picked Draygon up some commons by mistake, have to wait to abandon do'h

Comment

Picked Draygon up some commons by mistake, have to wait to abandon do'h
                  Dang... wasn't paying attention. Guess I have to wait aother hour until I get aggravated again
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

*pokes eggs* Hatch!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                      *pokes eggs* Hatch!!!

Comment

At least I wasn't the only one to get an older dragon by accident
                        sigpic

Comment

Draygon's Dragons

At least I wasn't the only one to get an older dragon by accident
                          Oh Yes, Click Mad

Comment

impatient new page clicks
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                              impatient new page clicks
                              The translucent one has wings

http://dragcave.net/view/lQ11

Had i been you, I'd have abandoned them by now. thats what i did with the whiptails

Comment

I still have to wait 2 more hours before it will let me abandon
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X