The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
    Meh stupid question but do the chicken hatchling get bigger then that below one b4 it grows up into an adult?

Wanna know cos wondering if I can freeze it now of wait a bit

Wow... I really had to LOOK for THAT..... That is kinda.... tiny, isn't it???
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
      Wow... I really had to LOOK for THAT..... That is kinda.... tiny, isn't it???
      One could even use the word microscopical LOL! Found it btw... it doesn't get bigger!!

Comment

LOLOL L-Jade at those baby butts too cute

*clicked on all who wanted clicks * I hope everyone has happy and healthy hatchlings
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*curtsies* heeee... lotsa love for the babies butss

One could even use the word microscopical LOL! Found it btw... it doesn't get bigger!!
          Why do you think I named my chicken so long... so I can find it
          Even the adult chicken is still tiny... I don't want to freeze the chick.. too small

Breed my two-headed... ----->
          I think I'll freeze the hatchlings since 2headed hatchlings are so cute.
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

the green egg in my sig needs major attention, i got it friday, forgot to put it in my sig and didn't do any thing about it all w/e!!!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              the green egg in my sig needs major attention, i got it friday, forgot to put it in my sig and didn't do any thing about it all w/e!!!
              PM me the code, I'll put it in my sig if you want. I'll hatch in no time.
              sigpic

Comment

Darn it! My vine hatchling is a male. I already have a male Vine. What to do, what to do... I hate to abandon him since I bred him. I'd feel like such a lousy dragon mom. I guess it doesn't really matter if I have more than one of each gender. I'll think about it while I'm at work I guess.

Comment

-Clicks all things clickable-
                  sigpic
                  sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                    Why do you think I named my chicken so long... so I can find it
                    Even the adult chicken is still tiny... I don't want to freeze the chick.. too small

Breed my two-headed... ----->
                    I think I'll freeze the hatchlings since 2headed hatchlings are so cute.
                    Haha yeah i put in next to the smallest dragon so I would have some chance of seeing it when i scroll past I froze it now anyway ... and named it Lara Croft LOL!!

Comment

I didnt know that thanks for the info!! So u mean if i freeze a hatchling as soon as it hatches it will still grow til it gets wings? That's awesome cos if u know u are gonna freeze it no matter if it's male or female u dont have to wait so freakin long til they grow wings And get more dragons that way
                      Yup. If you freeze it as soon as it hatches, it will grow until it gets wings or gets larger. You'll still need to post it for stats until it gets it wings, but once frozen, you can get more dragons.

As some of you know, I've been trying for that elusive gold for a month now. It keeps getting by me. Well, last night, I finally got one! Then this morning, I signed in at drop time, saw a gold, and leisurely clicked on it. And I got a second one! I didn't even try hard to get the second one. LOL Go figure. I spend a month gunning for one and then get one without trying. I'm so excited! Even better? This morning, my best friend, Alauralen, bred an alt black for me! She's the greatest. So, I'm having a very good Dragon Cave day. I wish everyone else the same luck.

Oh, and clicks for everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

[url=http://tinyurl.com/4v4vla][img ]http://tinyurl.com/3z5mto/.gif[/img][/url ]
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 13 October 2008, 09:10 AM.
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                          I've put it in my sig, i hope it hatches

Papers Hatched

I'm also putting it on posts like this

Please Click The Dragon Don’t Let It Die
                          Last edited by stargatefan234; 13 October 2008, 08:14 AM.
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Avatar I added it to anemergancey Thread in another forum that I am part of so hopefully it will hatch soon
                            sigpic

Comment

Runnnnnning through clicking madly!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*Clicks Clicky Things*
                                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                                X