The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Clicks Stuff*

When Do Eggs Usually Hatch? I Know Hatchling Grow Up At 3.5 Days Remaining, But What About Eggs?

Yay, Rock has Grown Up

and may I present Alex and Moz,

2 New Eggs,

and a set of traffic lights

Last edited by stargatefan234; 12 October 2008, 06:19 AM.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      *running in & clicking on eggs*

Froze *cough* er... Cast a spell on my dino hatchling in his cutest stage so that he is forever young I think some dragons look better when they're hatchlings... so yeah... I think I'll "cast a spell" on some of them...

Please click on my mint-egg, blue egg & black-hatchlings, but the dino doesn't need clicks to grow.
      I agree! Some of them are just adorable when they're hatchlings! I think after collecting all in the adult versions I'll go back and collect them all again, and freeze them as hatchlings! Some with wings... some without... or maybe a third collection!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        When Do Eggs Usually Hatch? I Know Hatchling Grow Up At 3.5 Days Remaining, But What About Eggs?
        Eggs can hatch at 3.5 days, as well.

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
        I agree! Some of them are just adorable when they're hatchlings! I think after collecting all in the adult versions I'll go back and collect them all again, and freeze them as hatchlings! Some with wings... some without... or maybe a third collection!
        You can't yet freeze first stage hatchlings. If you freeze them at first stage, they move to second stage later. TJ is talking about making it possible to freeze first stage hatchlings, but we'll see if it actually happens.

Clicks for everyone!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenKM1216 View Post
          Eggs can hatch at 3.5 days, as well.
          Thank You

Has anyone heard when the seasonal egs will be back?
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
            Thank You

Has anyone heard when the seasonal egs will be back?
            So far no we don't know if it is a codeing problem or he is just trying to drive us crazy and have the autumn dragons come out a week before Winter since the summers came out with a week before Autumn. TJ isn't telling anyone anything about them and I am also wondering when we get another new dragon Seasonal or other wise
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              So far no we don't know if it is a codeing problem or he is just trying to drive us crazy and have the autumn dragons come out a week before Winter since the summers came out with a week before Autumn. TJ isn't telling anyone anything about them and I am also wondering when we get another new dragon Seasonal or other wise
              Thanks, Its The Not Knowing That Drives Ya Crazy

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but are these new dragons that will be released (hopefully) some time in the future?
              Last edited by stargatefan234; 12 October 2008, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JenKM1216 View Post
                You can't yet freeze first stage hatchlings. If you freeze them at first stage, they move to second stage later. TJ is talking about making it possible to freeze first stage hatchlings, but we'll see if it actually happens.
                I didnt know that thanks for the info!! So u mean if i freeze a hatchling as soon as it hatches it will still grow til it gets wings? That's awesome cos if u know u are gonna freeze it no matter if it's male or female u dont have to wait so freakin long til they grow wings And get more dragons that way

Froze *cough* er... Cast a spell on my dino hatchling in his cutest stage so that he is forever young I think some dragons look better when they're hatchlings... so yeah... I think I'll "cast a spell" on some of them...
                I'm mad at myself for not getting another summer dragon and freezing it now, cos they were SO much cuter than the adults

Comment

*Clicks Stuff*

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                    I didnt know that thanks for the info!! So u mean if i freeze a hatchling as soon as it hatches it will still grow til it gets wings? That's awesome cos if u know u are gonna freeze it no matter if it's male or female u dont have to wait so freakin long til they grow wings And get more dragons that way

I'm mad at myself for not getting another summer dragon and freezing it now, cos they were SO much cuter than the adults
                    I have frozen one of [almost] every single dragon. I've got a bunch of "babies" and have just started letting ones grow to adult so I can breed them. Thanks again DG for this new addictive habit!

*clicks everything clickable*
                    sigpic

Comment

THANK YOU RON-RON

sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

THANK YOU RON-RON

Woo hoo! Boy, everybody's getting gold eggs now.

*clicks all new eggs*

Comment

THANK YOU RON-RON

And omg I havent see those butts in too long ahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            I have frozen one of [almost] every single dragon. I've got a bunch of "babies" and have just started letting ones grow to adult so I can breed them. Thanks again DG for this new addictive habit!
                            Hehe yeah I'm going backwards now lol I got all the breeds first and now I'm filling up with 2 of each and hatchlings

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                              Woo hoo! Boy, everybody's getting gold eggs now.

*clicks all new eggs*
                              It's like a new plague! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Meh stupid question but do the chicken hatchling get bigger then that below one b4 it grows up into an adult?

Wanna know cos wondering if I can freeze it now of wait a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X