The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning clicks

EDIT: Both my two-headers have hatched. If one or both of them are female, willing to trade them (so long as someone tells me how... )
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
      Thanks!

I've been doing a bit of research here ( want to give these darlings the best chances of survival ) and one site says that "it usually takes a couple of hundred views, at least 50 uniques and ten clicks to hatch, although this varies depending on breeds". Is this true, in your opinion?

Also, is it that the rarer the breed is, the more clicks and views it takes to hatch? ( Mine aren't very rare obviously, since I managed to catch them on my first try, and I have bad reflexes. )
      I would agree with the views for a normal egg being around 200 views and 50 unique views if it is an emergency. I doubt it would be enough to hatch it with those amounts between day 4 and 3. The clicks are not essential, the egg will hatch without them, but clicks help to do it faster

And I have observed that my silver and golds need more views to hatch

sigpic

Comment

lunch time clicks
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
          lunch time clicks
          indeed
          Last edited by Cak20; 03 June 2009, 03:05 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
          im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            Morning clicks

EDIT: Both my two-headers have hatched. If one or both of them are female, willing to trade them (so long as someone tells me how... )
            I've abandoned who knows how many female two-headers They seem more common then the males.

As for the trading. You give someone the this code

http://dragcave.net/abandoned/xxxx

Only replace the 'xxxx' with the egg's code (for ex: WBA5). The person receiving the egg, should open the link in a new window. When you're both ready, you should give the signal for the other guy/girl to start refreshing the page and then you should abandon the egg. Hope that makes sense.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              I've abandoned who knows how many female two-headers They seem more common then the males.

As for the trading. You give someone the this code

http://dragcave.net/abandoned/xxxx

Only replace the 'xxxx' with the egg's code (for ex: WBA5). The person receiving the egg, should open the link in a new window. When you're both ready, you should give the signal for the other guy/girl to start refreshing the page and then you should abandon the egg. Hope that makes sense.
              *fingers crossed for males*

Thanks for that. I've done trades before, though I've never traded one of my eggs or hatchlings before, if that makes any sense WAsn't sure how to get the code, so thanks for that
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                about the two headed hatchling in the incubator there is a thread about it on the DC Forum Here the thought is that the hatchling change will be coming soon
                I hope like the pinks we get the option to change, rather than have all hatchlings change, I like the current hatchling and don't want it to change. but it probably will, like the old mint hatchies (before my time)

That unloved onld pink has grew up, and those non alts have gendered

Pi is male, and so is rho

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Morning

Comment

*my-eggs-seem-to-be-ok-again-clicks*

Comment

i forgot to log in for a while, i need these hatlings to grow up, helps =]

Comment

I slept in today clicks
                        sigpic

Comment

new page clicks
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I slept in today clicks
                            Damn You
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*clicks*
                              "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

clicks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X