Meet

LittleDreamer

LuisJunior (LJ)

Vasslisa
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I've abandoned Alpha and Beta Too...

Thank You Guys, You've Done Me Proud. Now Go And Run Free, I Will Miss You.

As One Last Favour Too You Alpha, I Will Save This Egg, it has 13 views and only a DAY left.

It's in the ER
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

clicks
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
          @ Cak20: I´v just noticed, that you catched my abandoned egg.
          Realy witch one
          im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cak20 View Post
            Realy witch one
            the pink male in your siggie
            sigpic

Comment

Do Wild Dragons Breed IN The Wild?
              Can you release eggs?

Look here
              http://dragcave.net/wilderness/young
              http://dragcave.net/view/7ATi
              WILD EGGS
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*morning clicks*
                -

Comment

bed time clicks
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

good night clicks
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                      good night clicks
                      Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                      bed time clicks
                      From Me As Well

Comment

Yay!

Kim, lol, when are you going to evolve your unicreatures? That yellow one's been ready a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                          Yay!

Kim, lol, when are you going to evolve your unicreatures? That yellow one's been ready a day or two.
                          Congrats!

And I keep forgetting them, lol!! But I've evolved them now.

EDIT: Huh...I evolved the yellow and the green right next to it, but it's not showing up evolved...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

that's a really good start today *does happy dance* my dragons breed me the one I wanted most

*is clicking and singing* *lol*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                              Congrats!

And I keep forgetting them, lol!! But I've evolved them now.

EDIT: Huh...I evolved the yellow and the green right next to it, but it's not showing up evolved...
                              Regarding Unicreatures, I found this page which is a click exchange. You click and feed/play with others, and you earn clicks that people can then give to you. I've fully evolved pets in like an hour using it. It's kinda like the Dragon fansite ER, except you have to click to get clicks for your pets, and their's not "emergancy" reguirement, so you can put them in it at any time.

http://unicreatures.nfshost.com/index.php

that's why I don't even put mine in my sig anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                                Regarding Unicreatures, I found this page which is a click exchange. You click and feed/play with others, and you earn clicks that people can then give to you. I've fully evolved pets in like an hour using it. It's kinda like the Dragon fansite ER, except you have to click to get clicks for your pets, and their's not "emergancy" reguirement, so you can put them in it at any time.

http://unicreatures.nfshost.com/index.php

that's why I don't even put mine in my sig anymore.
                                Thanks for the link!! I think I'll just stick mine in there because they're pretty, lol!!

And I'm glad you had them in for awhile, otherwise I wouldn't have found the site, lol.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X