• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's my new purple...
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... got a dragon eggs lucky click, I guess..

<----- shiny ! *happy dance*
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

woo, i can breed guardians now
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Uh-oh! All my dragons, so far, have been girls! I hope either the orange one or one of my eggs turns out to be a boy. Otherwise, I won't be able to breed them. Of course, I know the purple egg's a girl.

Comment

Me and rgreenhill were trying to trade a hatchling, and i got beat by someone else. the funny thing is,

Spoiler:
            WE WERE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER

anyhoo i have 3 complete sets of dragons

I have a male and a female of these

and 2 females of this one

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

there is no such thing as a male pink
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                there is no such thing as a male pink
                hence me saying i have 2 females, i said i had a male/female of the other 2.
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                  hence me saying i have 2 females, i said i had a male/female of the other 2.
                  oic the way i read it i thought you were waiting to get a male silly me
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                    *sigh* Well, my Mint and my Grey didn't like each other. Oh well, time to get new eggs! Woo hoo! Oh and my first batch all grew up! Yay!

EDIT: Opps, I accidentally got two of those green ones. Doh!
                    Huh... my Mint likes EVERYONE. Good thing, since he's one of my only two males in the whole gang.

Two green eggs isn't bad - unless they're both the same sex. I just grabbed another black egg.... my vine grew up.... Busy day!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                      Huh... my Mint likes EVERYONE. Good thing, since he's one of my only two males in the whole gang.

Two green eggs isn't bad - unless they're both the same sex. I just grabbed another black egg.... my vine grew up.... Busy day!
                      I abandoned one, and got a stone dragon I think.

Comment

*comes in and clicks the dragons*
                        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

help my new eggs out, and give them a click

Comment

*Clicks Eggs/Hatchlings*

My New Adults

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                              WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... got a dragon eggs lucky click, I guess..

<----- shiny ! *happy dance*

*smacks your vine dragon*

Comment

Hey guys. I have been sucked into the madness, as well, and thought I'd hop in. I can't believe that it is these little pixelated dragons that have me posting here after all of these years, but there you go.

off to look around and get to know who's around, and click on some eggs.

Nice to meet you all...

here's my brood:

Comment

Working...
                                X