No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went and clicked on everyone's dragons on this page. Hope they get big and strong! Good Luck! This looks like fun, I might get some in the future......

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
      Ack! My new dragons are going to die in a day! Please click them if you are so inclined...
      -Clicks-

got a new one today
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
        I went and clicked on everyone's dragons on this page. Hope they get big and strong! Good Luck! This looks like fun, I might get some in the future......
        They are fun and you should get some
        sigpic

Comment

I got a new egg. Still waiting for one to grow up too. *points to sig*
          Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
            Thanks, Jack! btw I love your gategirls sig!
            sigpic

Comment

I've missed a dino...

Comment

Yay! My white egg hatched! Now my first four hatchlings should grow up in a few more hours. Any advice about breeding?

Comment

Congrats!

My orange egg hatched, and now I have a few days before anything else should happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                    Yay! My white egg hatched! Now my first four hatchlings should grow up in a few more hours. Any advice about breeding?
                    well you have a 25% chance of getting eggs when you get eggs they will be between 1-4 when you do get two dragons that produce eggs they seem to have a better chance of giving eggs again later. When you get them Silvers will not breed with other Silvers or Golds the golds wont breed with golds or silvers. Once you click for them to breed you have to wait 7 days before they can breed again only the females show the Breed action once you click that it will show you all the males able to breed at that time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      well you have a 25% chance of getting eggs when you get eggs they will be between 1-4 when you do get two dragons that produce eggs they seem to have a better chance of giving eggs again later. When you get them Silvers will not breed with other Silvers or Golds the golds wont breed with golds or silvers. Once you click for them to breed you have to wait 7 days before they can breed again only the females show the Breed action once you click that it will show you all the males able to breed at that time.
                      Thanks dragongirl. I guess then I'll just take my one male and start him down the list. See which girls like him.

Comment

Sounds like a plan
                        sigpic

Comment

What does it mean when they say your eggs have been stolen?
                          1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                            What does it mean when they say your eggs have been stolen?
                            I think it just means you've "stolen" the egg from the mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                              Which is me Me wants an alt vine! *minemineminemine*

I hope this little thing is a boy .. the other version I had was female so.. *fingers crossed* gotz me the perfect name for him too if it is
                              I breed my Vine-dragons & my black dragons yesterday, none producing an egg

I hope your ALT is male... more chance for Ronjie-eggs-produce
                              sigpic
                              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*sigh* Well, my Mint and my Grey didn't like each other. Oh well, time to get new eggs! Woo hoo! Oh and my first batch all grew up! Yay!

EDIT: Opps, I accidentally got two of those green ones. Doh!
                                Last edited by Seahen; 30 September 2008, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X