The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*clicks eggs/hatchlings*

Please Click These Two As Often As You Can As I Want Them To Grow Up Before The Next Egg Drop

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      if I have Alt-Vine egg.. I'll *cough* sell it here for the highest bidder *cackles* *rub hands*
      Which is me Me wants an alt vine! *minemineminemine*

I hope this little thing is a boy .. the other version I had was female so.. *fingers crossed* gotz me the perfect name for him too if it is

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        *clicks eggs/hatchlings*

Please Click These Two As Often As You Can As I Want Them To Grow Up Before The Next Egg Drop

They grow when they get to 3.5 days left

Originally posted by Ronja View Post

I hope this little thing is a boy .. the other version I had was female so.. *fingers crossed* gotz me the perfect name for him too if it is
        the versions mean nothing TJ had both versions os the hatchlings and both were Male but good luck I hope it is a Male
        sigpic

Comment

oh ok ... but almost all I've seen have been male and the other female so hopefully I won't be the odd one out... like TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post

Good luck - I hope it's a male, too! I have soooooo many females now....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              They grow when they get to 3.5 days left
              Yay Should Grow Up Soon

And Some Time Tommorow.

Today someone, who shall remain nameless, said that if i breed (The Egg With A Faint Green Glow) with i would get a different type of dragon, is this true, or do i need to hurt this person.
              Last edited by stargatefan234; 30 September 2008, 07:56 AM.
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Thanks guys!

^ lol u could get an alt black yes, like below, by breeding black with whichever dragon. But it's not a 100 % sure thing. So u might have to hurt your friend

Comment

My mint dragon has gotten all better!

and my egg should hatch tonight!

Comment

i bred my 2 blacks together and got 2 marginally different coloured black eggs, but i didn't know what one to choose!! i chose the slightly darker one, i hope that was right
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

From what I've heard the slightly darker one's the alt.

Comment

yes you picked the right one it looks like an alt to me
                        sigpic

Comment

Ack! My new dragons are going to die in a day! Please click them if you are so inclined...
                          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                            Ack! My new dragons are going to die in a day! Please click them if you are so inclined...
                            Clicked on them. Fingers crossed for their survival!

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                              Clicked on them. I hope they make it. It looks like the red one grew. *knocks on wood*

Comment

New Egg

Comment

Working...
                                X