• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna click!
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      DC is on and off clicks, so did not get all eggs/hatchlings, but spilt hatchling rCZp (with sea parents) is sick

seahen, if it is female, can I have it? ...I look for a female to freeze, but as I knwo my luck with genders, my st. patricks day mint will gender male (you can have it then )
      Looks like it is a male. Sorry!

EDIT: I can't get into the actions to fog him! Oh well...
      EDIT2: Phew! Got it!

Comment

I saw this and thought I woulod share

As to the ST Patty's day egg thing - there was going to be one, but due to the hostng issues from TJ ISP, it seems to have been cancelled for now. just keep checking the news page.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
          Well, I actually got your chick to load, and it has gendered and has 4 days 12 hours and:
          Overall Views: 5141
          Unique Views: 1526
          Clicks: 49
          Thank you!
          I think it's safe to say that she'll grow to be an adult without problems, I've had hatchling grow with less clicks/views/u. views.
          My sister kindly spent like hours to check on her and my dragons and she breed me another geode, yay!
          On the St. Patrick's dragon, I hope they'll add it as soon as the server is back to normal.

Simona
          Click me, help me grow!
          Spoiler:
          WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
          MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
          SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
          MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

I hope it comes back up before my Geode dies
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

*taps foot while waiting for the DC to come back online*
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

*No Clicks*
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                  don't worry - TJ (the DC owner) usually adds time to eggs and htachlings, which was lost through down time - it should be fine

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                  *No Clicks*
                  ... for sume reason this gave me a laughing fit...thanks stargatefan

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the ALTs to ROX & TW
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Cave is online from time to time... I wanna my silver to gender! I am reposting the dragons, maybe I will be lucky

Comment

It was just me or the GW forum went down a few minutes ago? It gave me the 500 - Server Error page! And now it's really slow.

Simona
                        Click me, help me grow!
                        Spoiler:
                        WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                        MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                        SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                        MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Yep.. it went down for like 5 minutes there.
                          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by simona View Post
                            It was just me or the GW forum went down a few minutes ago? It gave me the 500 - Server Error page! And now it's really slow.

Simona
                            I got that too, but its fine now, not slow or anything

... for sume reason this gave me a laughing fit...thanks stargatefan
                            Your Welcome, I Try To Please
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                              Congrats on the ALTs to ROX & TW
                              I haz an Alt?!?!?!?

Where? WHere? Stoopid DC, comeon! I wanna see my Alt
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                                don't worry - TJ (the DC owner) usually adds time to eggs and htachlings, which was lost through down time - it should be fine
                                I dont think we get added time this time.

when the cave is up, my eggs have hatched

My Vine was not an alt, tries to abandon, but the cave is too slow

Its spring on FRIDAY

Comment

Working...
                                X