The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Egg,
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      ok...so mine have hatched..today...and I named them.... so now what am I supposed to be doing
      Congrats on your hatchlings! I've clicked them all today.
      sigpic

Comment

My pink one hatched!

and my new egg:
        Last edited by smurfettedoesnotshare; 29 September 2008, 04:39 AM.

Comment

well in a few days they will be adults and then you can breed them and get more eggs and make your collection bigger
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you
            so I will just let them hang out then until "something" happens

I am new at the dragon stuff
            LOL!!! Tame how could u? You know u've probably scarred him for life now, naming your orange baby that

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
              Congrats on your hatchlings! I've clicked them all today.
              Thank you..I try to click on everyones here as well
              Originally posted by Ronja View Post
              LOL!!! Tame how could u? You know u've probably scarred him for life now, naming your orange baby that
              ....I suck at naming stuff so I named all of them after my cats LOLOL
              poor dragon... but he...it looked cute just like my cat Girlygirl
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thank you..I try to click on everyones here as well

....I suck at naming stuff so I named all of them after my cats LOLOL
                poor dragon... but he...it looked cute just like my cat Girlygirl
                poor dragon?
                i say poor cat
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

it was the only thing she would answer to...so blame her ..she picked her own name
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thank you
                    so I will just let them hang out then until "something" happens

I am new at the dragon stuff
                    I See We Have Converted A Mod

*Clicks All Eggs*

Another New Egg
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Well they are addictive and fun it was only a matter of time before a MOD joined
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Well they are addictive and fun it was only a matter of time before a MOD joined
                        True (2,222th Post Yay )

Comment

*point at sig*

Is that MALE silver ?? ..

*check out TAME dragons*.. OY!.. poor Dragon
                          sigpic
                          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*hangs head in shame* I didn't know *cries* no one told me to look and see the sex first.. I told you I was new at this... *sighs*

Comment

*hangs head in shame* I didn't know *cries* no one told me to look and see the sex first.. I told you I was new at this... *sighs*
                              Well now you know and you can plan for it I will tell you this though pink and purple are always female, the chickens are always female and the Dino's are always male
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                                I'm egg sitting today, so, please, click them!
                                Clicked!

Comment

Working...
                                X