Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my dragons were the wrong gender

May I Present Penegal

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Got another Geode!
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        Got another Geode!
        Congrats, I will try soon, looks at dragons,

"Be Able To Breed Already!"
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*clicks*
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

For everyone who knew the alt egg trick with Incubators that no longer works TJ found out about it and he changed it now all alt blacks and alt vine eggs show as regular in incubators
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              For everyone who knew the alt egg trick with Incubators that no longer works TJ found out about it and he changed it now all alt blacks and alt vine eggs show as regular in incubators
              There was a trick?
              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm gonna go get some more dragons clicks
                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

Anyone want a frill?

New egg

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

evening clicks

no sick

sigpic

Comment

*sunrise clicks*
                      -

Comment

tried to breed my dragons but none of them wanna give me an egg *hmmmpf* giving clickies to get in a better mood
                        sigpic

Comment

bored clickies
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                            There was a trick?
                            there was yes what you did (and this worked best if you had an alt already or two of the same egg) on your scroll you can generate an incubator and the way I did mine since I have so many was to sort by breed, show adults and eggs only and hide duplicates if an black or vine was going to hatch to be an alt it would appear behind the alt adults. if you had no adult alts and you had two of the same egg and click hide duplicate then you would have seen two eggs of the same color. Sadly someone went over to the DC forum and said something and TJ found out about the trick now all eggs show up as reg. So it was good for me to keep all of the eggs I breed since all 3 showed to be reg when in fact one was an alt
                            sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

*clickys*
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X