Clear All

Tgif!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Two new eggs

sigpic

Comment

*morning clicks*
        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Chilly morning clicks
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

*not in the mood to tutor high-school kids clicks*

Comment

YES, another alt black ! I think I found the right parents ! Seems it will be a female again
              Spoiler:

Comment

how are you judging? off the sprite? don't be so sure, like the other sprites, that cutesie little one can be male as well. While I don't have dragons of my own, I enjoy clicking on everyone's and I've see that sprite being both male and female.
                Spoiler:
                Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                I caught frogs and called them prince
                And made myself a queen
                Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                I slept in castles and fell in love
                Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                To capture tinkerbell
                They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                And anything I can to get by
                And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Bred another geode

Originally posted by Otera View Post
                  how are you judging? off the sprite? don't be so sure, like the other sprites, that cutesie little one can be male as well. While I don't have dragons of my own, I enjoy clicking on everyone's and I've see that sprite being both male and female.
                  The sprite isn't showing what gender the dragon is. But I think this one is more rare, I still miss this hatchie, cause I let one I had grow up...

Comment

Yeah...but there are two different hatchlings for the alt black and my last one was the same and it became female. Didn't have the other one yet!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                      Yeah...but there are two different hatchlings for the alt black and my last one was the same and it became female. Didn't have the other one yet!
                      I admit I am puzzled, but I still think this one is not so common. Maybe anyone else could change their experience. Cause I have five alt blacks and I remember that just one was this sprite. But t could be just random

Comment

The alt hatchling is just that the little curled up one is more rare than the sitting one (I am a minority I don't care for the curled one the other one is cuter IMO) the sprit has nothing to do with gender TJ has both frozen alt hatches and both are male

I have a Female Silver anyone want her????
                        sigpic

Comment

I am locked... And I agree dg, the other one is much cuter, I just want both Don't tell me you need silver male. I abandoned alreeady about six male silvers and still need two more girls... *stares at her new silver egg*

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                            And I've seen that specific sprite that you have right now gender male. there's a 50-50 chance of it gendering ether way, just like with the standard black or the other alt black sprite. even though there ARE two different hatchling sprites for the alt black, both have an equal chance of gendering either way. when I asked about the two different sprite, I got the answer that there's a secondary sprite for the alt black to provide an extra challenge to people who think about Dragon Cave with the pokemon slogan (you know, "Gotta catch them all"). Some people want to have each different sprite on their scrolls and freeze a hatchling with each sprite. The fact of the matter is that if a dragon can gender either way, the sprite can gender either way. what you're saying is kinda like if you had a red dragon that gendered male and then you stole a new red egg, saying when it hatched "okay, it's the same sprite as before. It'll be male." except to the pink and purple dragons, you can't know which way it will gender based off of the ungendered hatchling.
                            Spoiler:
                            Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                            I caught frogs and called them prince
                            And made myself a queen
                            Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                            I slept in castles and fell in love
                            Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                            To capture tinkerbell
                            They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                            But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                            And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                            And anything I can to get by
                            And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              I am locked... And I agree dg, the other one is much cuter, I just want both Don't tell me you need silver male. I abandoned alreeady about six male silvers and still need two more girls... *stares at her new silver egg*
                              No no no the only thing I need are alts and male geodes *pokes geode* I don't need a silver no matter the gender I was just waiting to see what it was before abandoning
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                The alt hatchling is just that the little curled up one is more rare than the sitting one (I am a minority I don't care for the curled one the other one is cuter IMO) the sprit has nothing to do with gender TJ has both frozen alt hatches and both are male

I have a Female Silver anyone want her????
                                Thanks for the info!

I still have no female but I don't know what my silver will become
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X