No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just tried to breed my gold dragon with a gray female. I got two gray eggs. It's not fair.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      I just tried to breed my gold dragon with a gray female. I got two gray eggs. It's not fair.
      Well, maybe next week you'll get a gold.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        The golds and silvers want to be pains. At least I know it isn't just me
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
          Eep! My girl's in a bit of trouble! Help her grow up...and don't comment on her name.

It's the best name of all Green will go your way as soon as I'll be able to do it!

Comment

Sorry about your gold Jas

Anyone know of a way to get rid of dead eggs from your scroll? Seriosuly, it's been more then 2 weeks now for sure, but they judt won't disappear

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post

Anyone know of a way to get rid of dead eggs from your scroll? Seriosuly, it's been more then 2 weeks now for sure, but they judt won't disappear
              Is that 2 weeks from when it hatched or from when it died? When my first egg died i kept making that mistake.
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Are they dead or did you kill them? It takes 4 weeks if you killed them. I think if you clear your cache or CTRL 5 (I think that's what it is) it will help.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                  Are they dead or did you kill them? It takes 4 weeks if you killed them. I think if you clear your cache or CTRL 5 (I think that's what it is) it will help.
                  4 weeks!!!
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                    4 weeks!!!
                    Yea, I think it's a form of punishment.

Comment

Yea, I think it's a form of punishment.
                      Probably A Mark Of Shame

The Egg Drop is in in 2 min.

Make that in 1 min.

missed a paper and a gold/silver dragon. i would click, but nothing would happen so i had to click again
                      Last edited by stargatefan234; 28 September 2008, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Damn. I did kill them ehem... casualty of war when I was looking for the weather dragon Thanks! Cache didn't help this time... so thats probably it...

Comment

Damn. I did kill them ehem... casualty of war when I was looking for the weather dragon
                          I have no idea what to look for anyway, so I'm just happy with my 4, probably very common, eggs! (For now at least! )

Comment

Damn. I did kill them ehem... casualty of war when I was looking for the weather dragon
                            Shame On You

missed a paper and a gold/silver dragon. i would click, but nothing would happen so i had to click again
                            It doesn't matter, i will have a chance to try agian at school tommorow (when i should be working)

I have no idea what to look for anyway, so I'm just happy with my 4, probably very common, eggs! (For now at least! )
                            All i look for is if i have the dragon already if not i try to get it

Comment

I know shame on me

I'm just after the Golden one every drop now... and I see it every time which too which only makes it worse lol *headwall*

Comment

Shame On You

It doesn't matter, i will have a chance to try agian at school tommorow (when i should be working)

All i look for is if i have the dragon already if not i try to get it
                                Yea, I would too, but I'm just waiting for mine to hatch..

I know shame on me

I'm just after the Golden one every drop now... and I see it every time which too which only makes it worse lol *headwall*
                                That's got to be so frustrating!

I'm egg sitting today, so, please, click them!

Comment

Working...
                                X