The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
    Well if u still havent found a alt. black when mine hatch, and it's a female, u can have it, cos I'm looking for a male

You already got 2 so shush Jade

ETA: Hey Gategirl! Still want a silver dragon? Got an egg from Cleo (purple) & Orion just now!!

*shushing* knowing my luck that egg prolly turn into femal again
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Well, my gold wasn't ready to try breeding again, but my male warrior dragon and female grey dragon (Hopalong's Misty, named after our board-mate's late cat) bred and produced a lovely new egg!
      sigpic

Comment

yay! My 3 original eggs are cracking, and hopefully will hatch today. the pink one will probably be 1st. And, good news! I still have the orange one. None disappeared in the middle of the night!

*clicks eggs and hatchlings*

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
          Googlemail ? is that kind of email ? Hmm... that would be hard I think..
          I grab the dino eggs from Ronja yesterday... 2 eggs, only one is succesfull.. and we're using MSN, I prolly just 1 click too slow
          googlemail is a type of email, but you don't need to constantly refresh or click send and recieve (i think (Yes definately i just tried it)), new emails just appear, plus there is IM Chat function thingie.
          Last edited by stargatefan234; 28 September 2008, 04:11 AM.
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
            googlemail is a type of email, but you don't need to constantly refresh or click send and recieve (i think (Yes definately i just tried it)), new emails just appear, plus there is IM Chat function thingie.
            Oh yeah you most definitely need an instant message of some kind like Jade said, even if u dont need to refresh your email it will be to slow. It's a matter of seconds. Literally. I just *sniff* lost another egg trying to pass it over, poor Jade Was my fault tho I'm sure so gonna try something else next time if she is game ... and with a practice egg

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
              Thanks for the link, i think googlemail should work, can i get on that list too Jas?
              Sure, if I can just start breeding it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Sure, if I can just start breeding it.
                Thanks
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Oh Well
                  Last edited by stargatefan234; 28 September 2008, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Oh! Wow! Stargate and Dragon Cave! That's awesome!

I went thru and clicked all the eggs and hatchlings.
                    ~Pinky

Comment

well if anyone wants any eggs breed from mine here they are I know that my Masso (a stone) will be avalile to breed today and he is my most succesful breeding male the two headed Male was breed today so I can't get another split egg till next week if you see any that you would like let me know
                      sigpic

Comment

Eep! My girl's in a bit of trouble! Help her grow up...and don't comment on her name.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

well in an attempt to get a silver I got only an orange so if anyone wants it give me a shout
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                            Eep! My girl's in a bit of trouble! Help her grow up...and don't comment on her name.

She looks good to me And why not I love Vala

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post

Congrats She Grew Up, and there's nothing wrong with her name

Comment

I clicked her like 30 times, if she doesn't grow up, I'll never know why..

Comment

Working...
                                X