The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
    sad news: my green egg that I had to hid is no more. I don't know what happened to it, but my other ones seem to be doing fine! Rescued an abandoned orange egg.
    No more, as in "there one moment *poof* gone the next"
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      No more, as in "there one moment *poof* gone the next"
      Exactly. I went to bed and he was hidden. But when I woke up this A.M., I only had 3 eggs! Didn't die, did he?

Comment

Exactly. I went to bed and he was hidden. But when I woke up this A.M., I only had 3 eggs! Didn't die, did he?
        he didn't "die", but for all intents and purposes he did. the same thing happened with the new autumn eggs a while ago, they just disappeared from everyones scroll, don't know what causes it but it's not anything you've done
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          Try with the rarest dragon u got. Like say alt black. Unless there is more then one egg it will (almost) always be the most common one. I've had most luck with black/silver and grey/silver myself. Oh and pink because I got 4 eggs that time... so yeah one just had to be silver right? Oh and me want a golden tooooo, put me up on that list plz I have all dragons now except the golden one!!
          Oh! Thanks I have to grow an alt black first

btw are these alt eggs? They look darker, but I'm not sure.

And don't worry, you're on the gold egg list.
          sigpic

Comment

he didn't "die", but for all intents and purposes he did. the same thing happened with the new autumn eggs a while ago, they just disappeared from everyones scroll, don't know what causes it but it's not anything you've done
            Oh, I see. I'm glad I didn't do it. Autumn eggs?

Comment

Oh, I see. I'm glad I didn't do it. Autumn eggs?
              the released a new seasonal egg in the last weeks of summer.

at first it was the Summer Dragon

then, summer ended and autumn began and so the summer dragons we replaced with the autumn dragons, but they kept diasppearing when they were eggs just like yours and have since been taken out of the hourly egg drops

Comment

the released a new seasonal egg in the last weeks of summer.

at first it was the Summer Dragon

then, summer ended and autumn began and so the summer dragons we replaced with the autumn dragons, but they kept diasppearing when they were eggs just like yours and have since been taken out of the hourly egg drops
                Oh, OK. I understand now!

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Oh! Thanks I have to grow an alt black first

btw are these alt eggs? They look darker, but I'm not sure.

And don't worry, you're on the gold egg list.
                  Hmm no the black one is a regular one... I have an alternate in my siggy, u can see the difference pretty easy between the 2:

The vine is much harder to tell, and I can't find one... yours look a bit light tho... I think.

ETA: Ah here is one! It's darker then yours sowy...

Oh and thanks btw yayness!!! What do u need btw? a female or a male alt black?
                  Last edited by Ronja; 27 September 2008, 05:39 AM.

Comment

What male dragons were you able to breed your pink dragons with? 'cause every time I'm trying to breed my pink one she doesn't even want to go near the male dragon...

Comment

Hmm no the black one is a regular one... I have an alternate in my siggy, u can see the difference pretty easy between the 2:

The vine is much harder to tell, and I can't find one... yours look a bit light tho... I think.

ETA: Ah here is one! It's darker then yours sowy...

Oh and thanks btw yayness!!! What do u need btw? a female or a male alt black?
                      Oh man!!! I have to find new ones.

And I need a female alt, since the gold is male.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Oh man!!! I have to find new ones.

And I need a female alt, since the gold is male.
                        Well if u still havent found a alt. black when mine hatch, and it's a female, u can have it, cos I'm looking for a male

You already got 2 so shush Jade

ETA: Hey Gategirl! Still want a silver dragon? Got an egg from Cleo (purple) & Orion just now!!
                        Last edited by Ronja; 27 September 2008, 06:56 AM.

Comment

I have a hatchling! *passes out cigars*

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                            Congrats! My pink one should hatch soon, I hope!

Comment

Well if u still havent found a alt. black when mine hatch, and it's a female, u can have it, cos I'm looking for a male
                              YAY!!!

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                              Woohood!! The rest should come out soon too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay! I've got new eggs! And new hatchlings! I'm so excited! Of course, now I'm back to waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X