• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dancing in the street, I am soooo happy, I got one
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
      I think it might just have to be a stoneXstone match to get the new eggs. I think!
      incest it is then.
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

uuups incest
        sigpic

Comment

Ohh, you not be scroll locked now! Try getting some?

But the cave is so slow.
          I've still got 4 hatchlings
          ...and yeah, it's being impossibly slow for me

Comment

I tried, didnt get one and it was painfully slow.
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

When I tried to get one of those Skywing ones last night they weren't dropping at normal times Are they still dropping?

Clicks
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                When I tried to get one of those Skywing ones last night they weren't dropping at normal times Are they still dropping?

Clicks
                yes, but they dont seem regular.

Comment

I think it might just have to be a stoneXstone match to get the new eggs. I think!
                  Yeah but my stones don't like each other and I tried it just a couple of hours ago!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

GAH! *shoots router with Ronon's gun*
                    I'll try and get one another time

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
                      GAH! *shoots router with Ronon's gun*
                      I'll try and get one another time
                      Sites working for me.. only half the pics are showing up but it is working.
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                        Sites working for me.. only half the pics are showing up but it is working.
                        Yeah it's working, but when I try and get an egg from a cavedrop the loading is so slow I don't stand a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
                          Yeah it's working, but when I try and get an egg from a cavedrop the loading is so slow I don't stand a chance...
                          same here

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                            same here
                            YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!
                            *Got one* *Finally*

Comment

I went to breed my silver and it said I need to wait another day..... IT SAID THAT YESTERDAY!!
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X