The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    FYI, you can keep up to 4 eggs at a time and even add another egg if you breed it. So you can steal another egg from the cave.
    guess what I did? Thanks for the hint. Can't get enough of this cute little things.
    And just found out that one egg cracked a lil bit *clicks others than today morning*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      *My Dragons Have Not Yet Gendered (Damn Them ) Clicks*
      Things seem to be taking a lot longer to gender/crack now. I've clicked them try to help them along.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
        Things seem to be taking a lot longer to gender/crack now. I've clicked them try to help them along.
        Thanks,

If I Freeze Them, They Still Gender, Right?
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Thanks,

If I Freeze Them, They Still Gender, Right?
          Yep, eventually, they'll still need the views, but the Soti-Dragon site has a place you can put frozen hatchlings to get their wings.

Comment

Yep, eventually, they'll still need the views, but the Soti-Dragon site has a place you can put frozen hatchlings to get their wings.
            When You Say "Eventually", How "Eventually"?
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

When You Say "Eventually", How "Eventually"?
              If they don't get the views they need, possibly never. But the absolute longest one of mine has taken would be about a month (I didn't post it anywhere). The quickest would be 3 hours because I kept it in my sig..

Comment

good morning clicks...urges hatchlings to grow up

chicken egg hZ6Z is sick

sigpic

Comment

If they don't get the views they need, possibly never. But the absolute longest one of mine has taken would be about a month (I didn't post it anywhere). The quickest would be 3 hours because I kept it in my sig..
                  And Then I'll Be able to breed some new eggs as frozen hatchlings don't count right?

Of course they dont, silly me, Im Going To Freeze All But The Red, as Red's gender matters.

New Eggs

Last edited by stargatefan234; 30 January 2009, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Clickies
                    sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

*pre dawn clicks*
                        -

Comment

Hi, i'm new (to this thread) so i've got this egg in my sig, it's my first one
                          If anyone could give me any advice i'd appreciate it

Comment

welcome chaap

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Chaapaai993. I am Dragon Cave newbie as well *clicks*
                              Last edited by harsesis; 30 January 2009, 12:14 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaapaai993 View Post
                                Hi, i'm new (to this thread) so i've got this egg in my sig, it's my first one
                                If anyone could give me any advice i'd appreciate it
                                post in this thread regularly so people remember to click your egg
                                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X