No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay I got a autumn egg! Does anyone know what the hatchling or adult looks like btw?

And Nimbus and Aquila grew up! Of course the grey one was a male, which I already have, but I kept him anyway ...

Last edited by Ronja; 22 September 2008, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
      Yay I got a autumn egg! Does anyone know what the hatchling or adult looks like btw?

And Nimbus and Aquila grew up! Of course the grey one was a male, which I already have, but I kept him anyway ...

Glad it looks like the autumn eggs are back
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Yeah and I got it on the first try too! So I don't think they are too hard to get ... atm anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          Yeah and I got it on the first try too! So I don't think they are too hard to get ... atm anyway
          i tried and didn't get one, but i tok awhile to get the summer dragon. I Will get it eventually

in flurry i got this egg, please click so i can abandon it
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I am eggsitting again

for what the Adult Autumn grows up this is all I have right now it is the old versions of all four seasons they have been re-colored some but this is the general idea (I don't think anyone other than TJ knows what they will look like)
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Got the autumn egg, and another dino.

How many types of dinos are there? I've seen 4 so far. Is that it?
              sigpic

Comment

yeah red, green, blue and yellow
                sigpic

Comment

Got The Autumn Egg

Comment

^ & ^^^ congrats!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    for what the Adult Autumn grows up this is all I have right now it is the old versions of all four seasons they have been re-colored some but this is the general idea (I don't think anyone other than TJ knows what they will look like)
                    Spoiler:
                    Ah thanks a ton! The autumn looks better then summer one anyway. I don't like the design on any of them really, they look more like mice than dragons, the hatchlings are much cuter then the adults lol

Comment

The Autumn eggs are gone again!!!!!!!! This is irratating and I don't have one I can only imagine how mad those who have one must feel
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        The Autumn eggs are gone again!!!!!!!! This is irratating and I don't have one I can only imagine how mad those who have one must feel
                        Very mad
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh come on!! wtf??

Comment

And now the site is gone.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just got my first egg.... and then another one.... and they went poof. I think I cursed the cave.
                              Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

there might be a glitch from what I am hearing TJ's eggs didn't die so it could be a glitch and as the whole site is down now it might be that they are fixing it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X