No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok all my eggs have hatched so thanks to everyone here for clicking!

I have 4 new ones now ... in my sig ... if everyone could click please!
    Thanks so much! And now I am off to click everyone elses eggs!
    sigpic

Comment

And I just got another one...
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I got another silver and another pink

and clickies for everyone
        sigpic

Comment

*clicks eggs/hatchling*

Yay My Weather Egg Has Hatched
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Click... click click... my finger is falling off! LOL Great dragons - I've never seen some of the ones that show up in this thread, very cool. I've been breeding some of my adults, but I seem to wind up with a lot more females than males!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
              I've been breeding some of my adults, but I seem to wind up with a lot more females than males!
              Thats odd the last 12 eggs me and rgreenhill had were female. I hope The weather dragon and the vine dragon are male
              Last edited by stargatefan234; 20 September 2008, 02:17 PM.
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Clickies for dragons!

My first summer egg hatched. I've got two, so I'm hoping for a male and female. And wish me luck with breeding. I'm trying my vine and my silver again soon. Last time they didn't produce any eggs. I'd really like an alt vine, but a silver would be fine, too.
                sigpic

Comment

-Clicky eggs/hatchlings!-

how are things? the eggs in my siggy not mine theyre my neices im trying to help they are her first eggs.
                  sigpic
                  sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Haaaaahhh... finally got my weather-eggs & and dark-green/black eggs.. hopefully they're the new version ones.

Last edited by L-JADE; 20 September 2008, 08:15 PM.
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Ok, so I unhid my eggs... I hope the will hatch... This is the second time they all got soft shell, but their numbers still seem very low...

Comment

*clicks the eggs!*
                        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
                          Ok, so I unhid my eggs... I hope the will hatch... This is the second time they all got soft shell, but their numbers still seem very low...
                          They have more then enough views and clicks to hatch and still plenty of time. So don't worry too much.
                          sigpic

Comment

*clicks eggs/hatchlings*

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                            Thats odd the last 12 eggs me and rgreenhill had were female. I hope The weather dragon and the vine dragon are male
                            oh the irony, i had to abondon 2 dragons because they were male and i already had males of that type , at least the vine dragon is male, and i hope the weather dragon is aswell

My Babies

Abandoned Dragons

Spoiler:

please click the eggs/hatchlings
                            Last edited by stargatefan234; 21 September 2008, 03:19 AM.

Comment

-Clicky eggs/hatchlings-

sigpic
                              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                                Haaaaahhh... finally got my weather-eggs & and dark-green/black eggs.. hopefully they're the new version ones.

YAY for the weather dragons!

You can abandon those eggs btw, they are the common versions. The black one is a lot darker black and same with green. There was a great site that showed the difference, (and u can clearly see it if u have 2 black eggs next to each other) but TJ shut it down

ETA Ah found a alt black egg... see the difference?

The best way to get them is to go to the abandoned page, cos then u'll know what u get straight away

ETA: The autumn egg is out!! Lookie (And I have to wait til my hatchlings grow up before I can get one! Dammit! )
                                Last edited by Ronja; 21 September 2008, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X