The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*evening clicks*
    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

The alt's do look great. I've decided to get more vines and blacks to increase the chances of breeding an alt.

*clicking away madly*
      sigpic
      Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
        The alt's do look great. I've decided to get more vines and blacks to increase the chances of breeding an alt.

*clicking away madly*
        I haven't been able to breed my vine with anything.. there are a awful lot of them on the abandoned page though
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

*sigh* One of these days I'll breed an alt. But not today.

Comment

*huggles* Sorry Seahen

EDIT: DANG it another female split anyone want it??
            sigpic

Comment

*bed time clicks*
              sigpic

Comment

Night time clickies
                sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Got another two Autumns. *looks at sig* I sure hope one of these is female.

Comment

I am sure one it Seahen

Smurfette has only one hatchling left
                    sigpic

Comment

Some morning clickies

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        I am sure one it Seahen

Smurfette has only one hatchling left
                        I sure hope so. But the first 7 were all male. Seven! Or was it six? Anyway, it was a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                          I sure hope so. But the first 7 were all male. Seven! Or was it six? Anyway, it was a lot!
                          Well if of either of the ones I have turns out to be female you are free to have it
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            Well if of either of the ones I have turns out to be female you are free to have it
                            But, then I wouldn't have anything to complain about! Thanks. There's gotta be a female somewhere in here though. I'm not gonna panic until it gets closer to the 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                              But, then I wouldn't have anything to complain about! Thanks. There's gotta be a female somewhere in here though. I'm not gonna panic until it gets closer to the 21st.
                              OH NO nothing to complain about it is odd I am looking at mine going I just need one male and a frozen hatchling of the Autumns and I am done but everytime I see one I want to grab it and I am hoping that the hatchling I have now is a male and the egg I wont care because I will freeze it but just knowing that soon it will be gone makes me want to grab all the ones I can
                              Last edited by dragongirl; 09 December 2008, 08:28 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I tried breeding my dragons, but my silvers refused to go near each other and my black and vine didn't give me an egg, niether did my autumns or my other silver...

Comment

Working...
                                X