The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$30 is a little high...
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

*morning clicks*
      -

Comment

*Evening Clicks*
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I bred two eggs, no rare this time but I like these too

Comment

you can breed the dragons!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
              you can breed the dragons!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
              Yup once they grow up the femals adults have a breed option under Action you can breed once every 7 days. When you click breed a list of all eligable Male Dragons on your scroll will show up you click breed and they will give between 1-4 eggs (or they will refuse to go near each other, show not much intrest or produce no eggs)
              Last edited by dragongirl; 09 December 2008, 01:02 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Evening clicks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey guys... Just picked this up off the abandoned page....

I think its an Alt Black

Can ya confirm?
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                      Hey guys... Just picked this up off the abandoned page....

I think its an Alt Black

Can ya confirm?
                      Oooooooooooooo!!!!!! I love those!!!! Looks like an alt to me!
                      sigpic

Comment

okay, I'm curious now... how can you tell the difference between the normal and the alt black eggs?
                        Spoiler:
                        Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                        I caught frogs and called them prince
                        And made myself a queen
                        Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                        I slept in castles and fell in love
                        Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                        To capture tinkerbell
                        They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                        But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                        And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                        And anything I can to get by
                        And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Otera View Post
                          okay, I'm curious now... how can you tell the difference between the normal and the alt black eggs?
                          the eggs of alts are a little bit darker than the normal blacks and greens.. found a site which has comparisons after a little bit of searching

A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Otera View Post
                            The alts are darker - the "shadow" that usually looks very grey looks almost black.

ETA - I was beaten to it - with pictures, yet!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                              The difference between the alternate dragons and the more common ones:

Alt. Black - Normal

Alt. Vine - Normal

Sigh, no one ever reads the first page do they Rox? (us tournie masters between )

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                                Sigh, no one ever reads the first page do they Rox? Us tournie masters between
                                Doh

Comment

Working...
                                X