The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome, Bajka.

Funny thing... both TJ's dragons are male, but my hatchlings just gendered and they are both female... glitch?

On VoU I got one horse so far, a pegi from last year. Two traps were eaten. I'm constantly low on sugar, cream and strawberries, which makes it difficult to bake anything, because those are the most needed ingredients.
    Last edited by Gatecat; 17 February 2018, 09:17 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

I saw on forum more peoples got females. Maybe it's glitch.

On VoU I will wait and if there will be Spring Fairies than I will buy. I still have 10 golds.
      sigpic

Comment

Things could be much easier if she would set up a trading station or something were we could trade surplus ingredients for those we needed. We had the fish charms for the last years, so were is the problem? Is she so stubborn or just stupid?
        I managed to stock up on sugar, but still low on cream and strawberries.
        My pantry is laughable.

38 Butter
        36!! Cheese
        35!!! Vanilla Extract

30 Sugar (yay, finally)
        29!!! Orange Zest
        28!!! Lemon Zest

26 Rhasberries
        25!!! Blue Dye
        25!!! Sugar Pearls

24 Chocolate

But only
        8 Cream
        7 Blackberries
        3 Strawberries

And I guess those ingredients I don't use this year, will be lost next year, so I traded a lot of my horses for nothing.

And the year-specific cakes obviousy don't work, either.

Sorry for the rant .... maybe it helps...
        Last edited by Gatecat; 17 February 2018, 12:08 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I have the same problem with butter. and no blackberries at all.
          sigpic

Comment

New Egg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I'm staying away from Frilly stuff. Apparently this year it's even more bugged than the last years. I'm waiting until the bakery opens and am going to buy a couple of cakes for silver in hope that I can at least catch one Paae or Heraldic. All the fodder horses I caught during last year are still sitting in my barn. I wonder why we don't get a drop-down for selecting them. I'm not going to enter all ID-codes separately, that's going to take ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                I'm not going to enter all ID-codes separately, that's going to take ages.
                It really, really does. There have been a lot of bugs with this years event on VoU - wrong horses, wrong year, 100% traps catching nothing etc etc... Very, very frustrating andas for fodder horses, they aren't going to be needed. Not certain what's in store but I'm gardening what I don't need.

Anyhoo... I have had one success, and here she is: http://www.valleyofunicorns.com/Horse/5218768/rIGIov

Last edited by Isolde; 23 February 2018, 11:13 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

*Sunday clicks*
                  Congrats on the horsies!
                  This year was once more a total pain in the behind. Hope it'll get better next year.

Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 25 February 2018, 06:07 AM. Reason: egg

Comment

It surely was. And then I came back to put in another trap and we'd been given all the sprites because of the major muck-up of the whole event. It really was beyond a joke.
                    Let's hope something gets done about that site soon because I don't want to lose my Paes or Heralds. Or, indeed, a number of my Ethers.

This guy, for one. <-- oh look, another error. BB code is defunct.
                    Last edited by Isolde; 25 February 2018, 03:29 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay, Zombie!!
                      Last edited by Gatecat; 06 March 2018, 09:59 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                        CB Copper anyone?
                        Claim my egg!

EDIT: Yay, Zombie!!
                        Congrats.
                        sigpic

Comment

New Eggs

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

CB Almandine anyone?
                            Gone!

Last edited by Gatecat; 13 March 2018, 01:50 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

There is something very odd happening with the site. If I go to the front page to check out some of the forum threads it won't let me in.
                              sigpic

Comment

New Eggs

Comment

Working...
                                X