X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Together we're strong <3
    sigpic

Comment

51,9 % of the voters obviously didn't think so.
      What now?
      sigpic

Comment

Good question... All we can do is sit and wait. Politicians work failed and all people will suffer. Except politicians of course!
        sigpic

Comment

I could cry... nearly did this morning along with huge numbers of others. All I can see is a ruined economy, a sky-high cost of living and ultra-right-wing fascism taking over common sense.
          sigpic

Comment

Sending hugs Iz <3 Unfortunately this is all I can do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              I could cry... nearly did this morning along with huge numbers of others. All I can see is a ruined economy, a sky-high cost of living and ultra-right-wing fascism taking over common sense.
              I hear you, but that seems to be the overall tendency these days in Europe.

Last edited by Gatecat; 10 July 2016, 12:44 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Isolde; 28 June 2016, 12:30 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Me too
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

You could both move to Scotland. With the Brexit imminent their Independency referendum has quite the chance.

On a happier note... I'm going to be an aunt!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                      You could both move to Scotland. With the Brexit imminent their Independency referendum has quite the chance.

Congrats.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fabulous news, Cat. I'm an auntie several times over and I love it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post

Wonderful news!

I have my eyes on moving to Vermont
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Wish I could move somewhere, but at 57 I'm stuck. No other country will take someone my age as I'm a liability as I get older. Sucks.
                            Last edited by Isolde; 03 July 2016, 12:35 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

New Egg

Last edited by stargatefan234; 04 July 2016, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Wish I could move somewhere, but at 57 I'm stuck. No other country will take someone my age as I'm a liability as I get older. Sucks.
                                just find some out-of-the-way rural place and live like a hermit

Comment

Working...
                                X