The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wooooo

Last edited by stargatefan234; 07 March 2017, 10:33 AM.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I had small accident in work and my right hand is swollen. Did'n broke it, but it's not comfortadle doing all with left hand. And I have pain.
      sigpic

Comment

I hope it gets better soon. Try putting on some ice or hold your hand into cold water. If it keeps on hurting you should go to the doctor or hospital.
        sigpic

Comment

I was in hospital in friday and today by doctor. One week free from work. If will be not better, than next week free too. Good that I didn't do anything worse.
          sigpic

Comment

It looks very painful - have you had an X-ray?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              It looks very painful - have you had an X-ray?
              Yes, I had. Nothing broken.
              sigpic

Comment

That sounds terrible! Hope your hand gets better soon, Bajka.

Comment

You probably got a contusion. How did it happen?

Lol, on MS I just bought some creatures from Master Belmos for 556k. Greedy me!
                  Last edited by Gatecat; 22 March 2017, 11:54 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't laught. I drop in men toilet. I was cleaning there and floor was wet. I'm getting old. Good that I didn't hurt my leg. I just couldn't spend one week in bed, or more. Now I can walking. It's beautiful weather here in Düsseldorf.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh Baj! That sounds terrible. Get well soon! :*

And Congratz to "Auntie Cat". I love being an auntie
                      sigpic

Comment

hope you guys on the coast are weathering this blizzard...it's not quite as bad for us here in western NY but we're still due to get a pretty good chunk of snow out of it....got some hot cocoa going in the crock pot which will be ready in a couple hours and will be rich 5-star quality cocoa

Comment

@Bajka: I once sliped on the parquet floor in my old flat and bruised my hip because the previous owner, my great-grand-aunt, was obsessed with cleaning and regularly polished the floor until it was as slippy as ice.
                          Needless to say I avoided it to polish that floor ever again.

@mad-gater: You must have confused our thread. None of us here lives at the coast, especially not the US east coast. The last US regular writing here seems to have left us a few months ago.
                          Besides, don't make a mountain out of a molehill. It's only a little snow.
                          We don't declare a state of emergency here because of 15cm of snow.
                          Last edited by Gatecat; 14 March 2017, 02:49 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                            @Bajka: I once sliped on the parquet floor in my old flat and bruised my hip because the previous owner, my great-grand-aunt, was obsessed with cleaning and regularly polished the floor until it was as slippy as ice.
                            Needless to say I avoided it to polish that floor ever again.

@mad-gater: You must have confused our thread. None of us here lives at the coast, especially not the US east coast. The last US regular writing here seems to have left us a few months ago.
                            Besides, don't make a mountain out of a molehill. It's only a little snow.
                            We don't declare a state of emergency here because of 15cm of snow.
                            it's more the blowing and drifting I'm worried about

and it was directed more to any fans of this game/app/whatever-it-is that might be residents of the US east coast...more of a general conversation piece than a personally directed one

heh...my dad once went backside-over-teakettle on an open dishwasher door

Comment

New Egg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

New eggsies released! Got this
                                Not able to catch one of the others but keep on trying hahaha Nice Sunday all and one :*
                                edit²

edit: Maybe I should add that it's assumed the colour is changing by the hour. Don't catch all same time (just in case you are able to catch some)
                                Last edited by harsesis; 18 March 2017, 11:03 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X