No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doh, I didn't expect the release. Grabbed a couple of new eggs though.
    Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 27 November 2016, 01:37 AM. Reason: new eggie

Comment

Got some too.
      sigpic

Comment

Got some new eggs.

Last edited by Gatecat; 07 December 2016, 10:01 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I love him: https://dragcave.net/view/qNc5D
          sigpic

Comment

All the new dragons look great. I love the Honey Drake.

That Fell dragon reminds me of some other creatures, but can't quite put my finger on it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
              All the new dragons look great. I love the Honey Drake.

That Fell dragon reminds me of some other creatures, but can't quite put my finger on it.
              Maybe dinosaur. Or something from movie. I think I saw it somewhere.
              sigpic

Comment

I think it's from a movie...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                  Yep, completely agree. Looks a bit like a phantastic beast...
                  Those are so completely different
                  sigpic

Comment

anyone still need a drake ? Take it!
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Took the little girl, thanks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't forget Winter Holiday on VoU. This year we can't ask Santa Stubby for Gold Shop horsies. Last year I got Bismuth from Gold Shop. Still need 2 x SF from shop. maybe I will manage to buy for silver. 500 000 for one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Kaiju from Pacific Rim! That's what the Fell dragon is based off and why they look so familiar.

From the DC wiki:
                          Trivia:
                          - Fell Dragons are based off of aspects of several different Kaiju from Pacific Rim, namely Tresspasser, Mutavore, and Otachi. Their base physiology and behavior, however, are more inspired by the bear and rhinoceros
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Cat. Didn't saw movie, but I remember I saw trailer.
                            sigpic

Comment

The movie is not bad, but nothing too special IMO.

Also, finally after months, Austria has a new president again and it's thankfully still Van der Bellen, who also won in the first run-off.
                              sigpic

Comment

New Eggs

Last edited by stargatefan234; 07 December 2016, 01:32 PM.
                                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                                X