Comment

"Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

so sorry
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone.
            I guess no one is going to overjoyously welcome me when I come home now.
            sigpic

Comment

All trinkets now gotted, thanks to Cat, Baj, and DS. Thank you girls. _tighthug__by_darkmoon3636.gif

They are very elusive, or maybe I need to spend more time on site. Btw, while mining randomly yesterday, I came across a type of horse not available yet, which looks as if it will be one of those in the colour breeding experiment. Definitely not released, as I checked the gold market... Blue Kingfisher. I'll see if I can find a pic.
              Last edited by Isolde; 22 October 2014, 12:12 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

The Blue Kingfisher is one of those horses you can get for the Heart Token, the ruby heart you sometimes get when donating a horse to the Matriarch's service. Just look them up in The Matriarch's Blessings.

I sent you a Demon sheep. And I´ll look out for the others.

EDIT: Found a Kitteh Cookie. Not sure how trading items works now. I put a price of 1 Silver in, but maybe you have to give me another item in exchange.

Last edited by Gatecat; 24 October 2014, 01:52 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Sweet. Thanks, Cat.

I think we put them in our shop, without pricing, so that it leaves them open to offers?? I've got a couple of things in mine, so maybe we can try that first?

Ah, yes, the Matriarch's con... All my best horses get picked; it makes me very unhappy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don´t really get how the shop is working. I think you can´t do private sales/trades in the shop. At least I don´t see anything to put a name in.
                    Try going to "Item trades" and then there should either be an open trade for you or go to "Trades sent to you". Just give me a worthless trinket if you have one or something else....

re Matriarch's service: Oh,no, don´t fell compelled to give away all the horses of your collection. You don´t HAVE to donate every day. Just raise some commons and wait till it´s their turn, that´s what I do.
                    I suppose that's the general idea, to animate people to raise horses. The site got a bit boring the last few months.
                    sigpic

Comment

RE VoU trades: It's gotten very complicated, hasn't it?

Izzy: Let's try this. I've sent you a private item trade, hope it works. There should be a demon sheep waiting for you.

Comment

Righto... thanks for that ladies. I haz sent over some randoms, which are nice enough, I hope. I've also managed to find out how the stupid shop works, too.

Matriarch's Blessing... What it does is pick all my rare horses, rather than anything else, and as most of mine aren't levelled up with any consistency that's all I get to shove in that direction. Heh... I spend far too much time on Flight Rising trying to breed for yellow Fae dragons, which are rare.

Last edited by Isolde; 18 October 2014, 02:03 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Woop !
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Congrats on the avatar, SGF. Lovely pairing.

Just came home to my parents' place. We already got a new dog: That was fast.
                            His name is Chester, he´s eight months and about the same giant schnauzer mix as Rocky was.
                            Will post some pics when I have them.
                            sigpic

Comment

My Dragons

woo
                              Last edited by stargatefan234; 26 October 2014, 09:55 AM.
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Will look forward to seeing pics of the new woofer, Cat.
                                Last edited by Isolde; 24 October 2014, 12:03 AM. Reason: eggs
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X