X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the Fever hatchie, SGF.

Well, the "event" on VoU is over. I managed to get the paefarin and at least 9 of the 11 other horses. But considering there where in all 22 different outcomes and I´m usually collecting a pair, and if available a pair of EYs too, that´s not even a 3rd of what I usually get. This "event" was quite frustrating, IMO. I hope we don´t have one like this ever again, at least not over such a short time.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
        Well, the "event" on VoU is over. I managed to get the paefarin and at least 9 of the 11 other horses. But considering there where in all 22 different outcomes and I´m usually collecting a pair, and if available a pair of EYs too, that´s not even a 3rd of what I usually get. This "event" was quite frustrating, IMO. I hope we don´t have one like this ever again, at least not over such a short time.
        I only managed to get three of the other kinds. I gave up really, as it just meant far too much time spent on site, and as it was it was still a lot of time, just trying to get three. I hope there aren't anymore events like that either, as it was impossible.
        sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Definitely not fond of the VoU event. :/ It somehow spoils the fun if you know right from the start that it's impossible to get all outcomes. I went for the Paaefarin and got four of the other horses, the ones I liked best.

EDIT: new eggs on ToD
          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 07 March 2014, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Yes, the bodice horses are weird, I didn´t want those either. I only got the Mournign Bride with it´s veil.

Also, this one has quite the resemblance to this MLP horse http://mkp.pytalhost.de/g1/jahre/jahr5/herzchen.php (sorry text is in German), expect that the VoU horse is an unicorn and has a darker mane. That makes it the second one of the Twice as Fancy-ponies after the Butterfly Dance pegi.

sigpic

Comment

TGIF evening hehehe
              sigpic

Comment

I have a couple of pics to show at last

http://s488.photobucket.com/user/Ewi...ary/Carnival14 - link to the album, I hope you can see it.

I was the Witch King but I'm particularly proud of the swords and Legolas It took me like forever to make all the props but the fun we had was totally worth it!
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Ohhhh, it's private, not able to see the pics....
                  sigpic

Comment

Fixed it, h! Thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

WOWSER *speechless*
                      es! That's amazing!!! I love the sword and bow!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you I didn't make the bow but I really loved it, too. It's amazing to discover new talents in your co-workers during such events

Comment

Oooh, nice costumes. yes, the bow, quiver and swords are great. I like your witchking mask. The elf's dresses are lovely. Did you participate in the parade? I hope your hobbits didn´t get that much cold and wet feet.

Last edited by Gatecat; 09 March 2014, 07:28 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope, no parade for us. It was a great party at the company that lasted till late, or so they say - because I was so tired from all the excitement I went to bed around 7 PM that day

Comment

My Dragons

Last edited by stargatefan234; 08 March 2014, 11:59 AM.
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Loved everyone's costumes y'all are some very talented people
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X