No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the Hobbit again. This time in English. And I liked it much, much more.

DG, I sent you a pair of Snowbell dragons.

Last edited by Gatecat; 31 December 2013, 10:19 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Yesterday I finished my movies-over-Christmas-tripple-feature
      Started with "The Hunger Games: Catching fire", secondly "Only Lovers Left Alive" and finally "The Hobbit, The Desolation of Smaug". I enjoyed every minute!!!

If someone is still in need of Heralds.... let me know, still got a lot to give

Wishing everybody a lot of fun tonight <3 and A Happy New Year <3
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        will do Thank you
        Set up trade, DG. Two Herald's and a frozen Snowbell.

I hope everyone has a great NYE. I will be in on my own with a film and a bottle of wine, which I may drink. Not that I like NYE... it's dull.
        sigpic

Comment

Wishing everyone a great time tonight!

Look what Santa Stubby brought me! I had no idea these even existed!

Comment

Lucky you DS. I knew they existed, but I think those are the rarest breed on VoU. I mostly get what I already have. Expect for that Paefarin, Baby Yarn EY and the V2 Prism Unicorn.

I won´t do anything special tonight either. Just watch the great firework from my kitchenwindow..

Happy New Year everyone!

EDIT: OMG! Look what I just caught!!!

Did some breeding again.
            Last edited by Gatecat; 31 December 2013, 11:44 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I got from Santa second Punt a Beach and traded for:

Congrats to you all.

Happy New Year.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                Lucky you DS. I knew they existed, but I think those are the rarest breed on VoU. I mostly get what I already have. Expect for that Paefarin, Baby Yarn EY and the V2 Prism Unicorn.

I won´t do anything special tonight either. Just watch the great firework from my kitchenwindow..

Happy New Year everyone!
                I got a second Herald Unicorn, and this little lady , today. Is she rare? I also got a V2 Incognito . Not a bad haul, though there are others I would like.

The fireworks have already started so I'm gonna go and watch SGA just now.

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                EDIT: OMG! Look what I just caught!!!
                Ohh myyy...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                  I got a second Herald Unicorn, and this little lady , today. Is she rare? I also got a V2 Incognito . Not a bad haul, though there are others I would like.

The fireworks have already started so I'm gonna go and watch SGA just now.
                  Ah, yes , I got that 2nd Heraldic too. Today I got a V2 Prism Pegasus Stallion, an Apple Blossom and Creme Brulee EY with the right gender and another Baby Yarn EY with the WRONG gender. I have 3 mares now. Does anyone, by any chance, have a Baby Yarn EY stallion?

The Azimuth EY is a former Gold Shop breed. Congrats!

I´m thinking of spending my 4 Gold coins I still have from the Summer Fishing event for some of those Gold Shop Paefarins. What do you think? They are available till Sunday....
                  sigpic

Comment

I would get some of those if I had some gold... I think they are gorgeous.

<--- Santa gave me this.
                    Last edited by Isolde; 31 December 2013, 12:55 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

At home 2.44 a.m. on 1st of Jan. - And I had the worst NYE ever.... but okay, things will hopefully improve Hope everybody enjoyed NYE *smile*

Happy New Year all and one <3
                      sigpic

Comment

H, it doesn't sound good! O.o

We all have a cold here so we went to bed at 10 pm and got up around 11 am in the new year... That's a nice pillow celebration in my book!

Have the rares been raffled off on DC yet? Would be cool if they were old pinks or sumfin
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                          At home 2.44 a.m. on 1st of Jan. - And I had the worst NYE ever.... but okay, things will hopefully improve Hope everybody enjoyed NYE *smile*

Happy New Year all and one <3
                          Mine was pretty blah, too, h. This year things will be different.

Hope everyone else had a good time.

wallpapers-hd-happy-new-year-2014-New-Year-2014-HD-Wallpaper (800 x 500).jpg

Last edited by Isolde; 01 January 2014, 03:26 AM. Reason: Eggs
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh oh es! Hope you and yours get well soon!

Iz *huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year again to everyone.

My NYE wasn´t that special either, but that´s ok.

es! I hope you and your family get better soon. *hugs*

Lot of grief at the stable today. We had to put poor old Prizza down. She really picked her moment....

Got this from Santa today.
                              sigpic

Comment

*sends hugs to everybody* Happy New Year!
                                Spoiler:

Get well soon, es!

@all ToD folks: Is anybody missing a lairborn Solar Emperor? I stumbled upon this pretty today and I have more than enough, so if someone needs him give me a yell.

EDIT: Cat, so sorry to hear that. (Sorry, composed this post way earlier but got delayed in posting so I didn't realise you'd posted in the meantime.)
                                Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 01 January 2014, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X