Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
    Those new eggs are quite easy to catch.
    Yarp, i think there goes my plan of using todays eggs to barter for the egg from yesterday I am missing
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Wondering how difficult it will be to get some of the new breeds later. I thought the speckle-throat and the royal crimson would be easier to catch once the rush was over but I'm still missing some of those.

*clicks*

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by dragongirl; 27 May 2013, 08:04 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

iz heavenly egg-locked and clicking like mad
              sigpic

Comment

got another so braved for forums in the hope of getting a , lets see how it goes

EDIT: Thank you deary
                Last edited by stargatefan234; 27 May 2013, 11:25 AM.
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Did someone say they needed a Royal Crimson? Grabbed one by accident. I'll put it up for grabs when the cool down is over.

Comment

Yes, yes, me! *jumps up and down madly* Thank you!

Comment

No one then? Oh well, I guess I'll let him go...

Comment

I hope this guy genders male . Dependent on how the adults look I may name him Rumpelstiltskin .

So tomorrow is the last day... but my exams dont end tomorrow! How will I keep waking myself up!?

Comment

I have to wait until evening because I grabbed a third salty have a nice day all
                          sigpic

Comment

and relax

Comment

Catched 3 new Volcano eggs for me and one for Izzy ...... also catched a cold.

Day 3 dragons grew up..... not sooooo thrilled about them.
                              Last edited by Gatecat; 27 May 2013, 11:18 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm having trouble loading my eggs into the Allure of Neglected Dragons site. Are there other good nurseries out there?

Comment

Working...
                                X