ToD:

sigpic

Comment

Woot, traded a CB Silver for this
      Yay, my first ND.
      sigpic

Comment

ToD:

That's a fab dragon, Cat. And thanks for the Ice and Stripes. *pats eggies*
        sigpic

Comment

Does anyone need some CB Stripes? I just caught 4!!! in one drop (and even missed 4 or 5 others ).

I´d catch now as much as I could, because I think when this current madness is over there won´t be any CB rares in a loooooooong time.
          But I hope it holds on till Spring comes, I still need 5 CB Springs.
          sigpic

Comment

I just need 2 Cave born Blusang Lindwurms
            sigpic

Comment

Wohoo Cat! Congratz on the ND!!!
              ...and I .... aaahm... would love a cb stripe <3

and Iz, that's yours http://dragcave.net/teleport/e8ea594...a8a7ec930c1cdd if you like it, it's a cb winter
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I actually wanted a Shimmerscale, but I got no offers. But I´m happy with that ND too.... for now.

Harsesis, you can have more than one if you want. I´m sure I can catch more as soon as I have room on my scroll again.
                sigpic

Comment

I would love some Blusang Lindworms, the Tsunami dragons, gold, silver, the other brown geezers in the stripey-shell-I-can't-recall-their-proper-name, magmas, the gorgeous golden wyvern, and the moon dragons. My scroll is singularly uninspiring, nd as for getting a ND... *laughs* Snowflake and hell.
                  sigpic

Comment

That sounds great Cat! Thankies!
                    By the way, anybody an idea whom to bribe to get another Phoenix egg on ToD? I clicked so many now and all disappeared in the ugly mist

Thanks a million Cat!!!
                    Last edited by harsesis; 14 March 2013, 10:39 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

That is a good question I need one too harsesis
                      sigpic

Comment

Clicks please.
                        sigpic

Comment

Haven´t seen a Blusang or Tsunami in ages. They don´t seem to be affected by the rare flood.

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          I would love some Blusang Lindworms, the Tsunami dragons, gold, silver, the other brown geezers in the stripey-shell-I-can't-recall-their-proper-name, magmas, the gorgeous golden wyvern, and the moon dragons. My scroll is singularly uninspiring, nd as for getting a ND... *laughs* Snowflake and hell.
                          Do you mean the Trihorn-wyverns and Royalblue or the Moonstone dragons?

2 CB Stripes still up for grabs.
                          Claim my egg!; Claim my egg!
                          sigpic

Comment

There are butterflies flying around in the with my clovers on ToD

sigpic

Comment

Yes, Cat, Royal Blues and the Trihorn-wyverns. Afraid I've seen them so rarely that never learnt their names.

Took a CB stripe, thanks, Cat, and the CB winter, thanks, h. Black courtesy of Cat, apu. *hug*

Just bred three Ilio eggs, which should be orange when they hatch. If anyone would like a hatchy, let me know.

Last edited by Isolde; 13 March 2013, 08:43 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Iz, just send a PM with a Royal Blue (did not remember the name, therefore I've written Moonlight

Cat, somehow I finally managed to get the trade up and running
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X