No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine at around 1am (my time it is currently 10:30am my time) I got the first two (the ones that hatched Gold the light ones) a around 12:30am my time they were the only 2 eggs in the layer after I got those two the eggs were guarded so I went back at about 1 and got the green slimy ones.

It could be on EST like DC. I don't know exactly when mine hatched is it possible the color is based on when they are adopted?
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks DG.

All three eggs on the TD forum hatched, There seem to be only 3 colours, yellow, blue and red.

New try:

I caught these axactly at 6pm CET (GMT+1).
      That should be 12pm EST or 11:00am CST

Wish me luck.
      sigpic

Comment

The green ones I got at 11am CST the other two were around 10:45am CST
        sigpic

Comment

Hmmpf, all my dragons hatched red again. Maybe it´s something else?

Also, I just noticed that all my Illio dragons are suddenly male, I could swear though I had females too.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
            Thanks DG.

All three eggs on the TD forum hatched, There seem to be only 3 colours, yellow, blue and red.

New try:

I caught these axactly at 6pm CET (GMT+1).
            That should be 12pm EST or 11:00am CST

Wish me luck.
            Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
            Hmmpf, all my dragons hatched red again. Maybe it´s something else?

Also, I just noticed that all my Illio dragons are suddenly male, I could swear though I had females too.
            I saw a post on the forum that said the person had even influenced their Illio dragons female, but they gendered male anyway.

I wish we could figure out the differences in color lol. I need to kidnap your mysterious visitors to do some serious clicking lol. Maybe chain them to the computer and only let them click on mine...*whistles innocently*
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Cave:

I got a very special dragon cos I gave them a small donation to keep the site running. If I can breed, and they breed true, I'll see if I can gift/trade babies.

As for the Ilios, I wasn't able to influence them at all, so are the other colours likely to gender female, and if not, then what can we breed them with?
              sigpic

Comment

True, I saw that post too. And I also influenced some of my eggs female and they even gendered female and grew up, but they still are all male suddenly.

Izzy, cngrats n the donation dragon, but I fear those dragons are not able to breed.

New batch: caught after 8pm CET
                sigpic

Comment

True, I saw that post too. And I also influenced some of my eggs female and they even gendered female and grew up, but they still are all male suddenly.

Izzy, I fear those donation dragons are not able to breed.

New batch: caught after 8pm CET

EDIT: Wow, I bred two 3rd gen Hydras earlier and they gendered with two heads, but the adults have 4 heads now. Unfortunately I accidently inbred them.

Do you think the higher the lineage, the more heads they get?
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe that is why they have 4 heads
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't think they would be allowed to breed, or at least if they could then it's just as a parent of one of the other types like the DC Xmas dragons, or Valentines.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Maybe that is why they have 4 heads

Hmm, I bred 2 2nd gens and got those 4-headed ones; when I breed a 2nd gen with a lairborn (3 dragons) would I then get hydras with 3 heads? I think it might matter how many dragons (=>heads) you got in a lineage. I have to try that...

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        I didn't think they would be allowed to breed, or at least if they could then it's just as a parent of one of the other types like the DC Xmas dragons, or Valentines.
                        I don´t know if that would work. I only know the donation pets on MagiStream and they cannot breed or do anything else expect sitting prettily in your keep (=scroll/lair/...).

Last edited by Gatecat; 28 February 2013, 09:52 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

hi all,
                          wow a lot of i nteresting hints!!! thanks all. I am such a newbie to ToD

iz clicking now
                          Last edited by harsesis; 28 February 2013, 09:36 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Those are just my theories, harsesis. And it seems I have more luck with the Hydras than with those Ilion dragons. The last batch hatched red again. I give up on them. I think I´ll rather get some more Hydras for breeding.

Last edited by Gatecat; 28 February 2013, 12:12 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ugh...I really want your mysterious visitor Cat...Your eggs pretty much doubled in clicks in a half hour, while mine haven't even gotten 10 more clicks in the last hour...

I can't figure out anything else that could change the color on those...I've seen some people with at least two, if not all three, colors of the dragons...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X