• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if only you got something for getting new people to join
    sigpic

Comment

I joined aswell

Comment

Look, look! CB stripe. Thank you, thank you, Cat.

New babies:

Last edited by Isolde; 21 January 2013, 04:07 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Your both welcome, DS and Izzy.

Hmm, I feel compelled to join as well, although I don´t really want to join another adoptables game.

EDIT: I just noticed that a person who bought a load of creatures at my QS on MS just offerd them all in a LTB thread right after buying them from me. I don´t like it if my creatures are resold like that.

EDIT2: OK, I gave in
          Last edited by Gatecat; 21 January 2013, 08:49 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

That's priceless! We really can't behave in any other way, can we? We're all dragon-addicted!

@Cat RE EDIT 1: That sucks. That's a really mean way to gain profit.

*clicks*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              That's priceless! We really can't behave in any other way, can we? We're all dragon-addicted!
              We are totally hopeless.

@Cat RE EDIT 1: That sucks. That's a really mean way to gain profit.
              Yes, I told her I´m not ok with that ( I also stated it in my QS rules). I usually don´t track my creatures. I can´t controll it anyway if someone resells them on a later time. But I got suspicious because that person suddenly bought all my Miststalkers and Elephants. And to buy them from me and to instantly resell them for almost twice the price is simply insolent.

Last edited by Gatecat; 24 January 2013, 12:09 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I there a limit on ToD?
                sigpic

Comment

You only have a limit of 5 egg. You can have as many hatchies as you want.

Btw, it´s very tempting to hatch your eggs with apples.
                  sigpic

Comment

So tired tonight.

New babies:

Last edited by Isolde; 23 January 2013, 03:02 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

All what I got from clicking I spent for some eggs. I wanted to have this gold Bastet. I saw today creature from Christmas for 25000 and from Halloween for 50000. I don´t know if there are good prices.
                      And there is some limit for food. I wanted to buy more and got info, that I can´t have too many items.

Btw: how add avatar on profile? I tried put link from photobucket, but didn´t work.
                      Last edited by Bajka20; 21 January 2013, 04:32 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

*hurries in and clicks all the dragons*

@Bajka: Try to copy the direct link from Photobucket, that worked for me.

@Cat: I wonder if this person on MS could be reported. If just for being outright rude.

*haz bought a starweaver eggie*

*hurries out again*

Comment

Hmm, don´t know. For now I just threatened her with putting her on my (not yet existing) black list.

Got two Cake eggs and an Undine Amphithere.... and I bought a Comet Breaker.
                          What´s a bit tiring on ToD is that you have to click every single dragon manually. Snaplinks doesn´t work... or at least you don´t get the full amount of gold.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks DS. It works.

I`m using multiclicks in hatchery, not in mines.
                            Here is newbie guide if somebody needs:
                            http://silvadopts.com/forum/threads/56/
                            Just got today 10000 dragon coins and bought Jingle Bell Dragon for exactly 10000. Yesterday I saw egg for 25000. Now I must clicks again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post

I`m using multiclicks in hatchery, not in mines.
                                Which is which?
                                Last edited by Gatecat; 22 January 2013, 11:17 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X