Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post
    I'm sorry I grinned like mad at that!

I hope they will solve their problems real soon! I can imagine it must be unsettling for everybody
    *raises brow* I bet you did.

All problems are now resolved and they are on their way to working properly.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Another batch of Terraes for Cat:
      does she keep them all?
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I just have luck. It´s very nice person and I know she gifted many peoples.

Cat flowers:
        sigpic

Comment

I am leaving for Egypt tomorrow (REALLY early in the morning )
          Bajka is so kind to help me in case there is a new release
          I will be back late in the evening on 19.8. I hope I will have something to show for the trip then
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
            I am leaving for Egypt tomorrow (REALLY early in the morning )
            Bajka is so kind to help me in case there is a new release
            I will be back late in the evening on 19.8. I hope I will have something to show for the trip then
            Have a fun.

Me stupid did mistake and wroted, that I want Harvest ( and I wanted Terrare ) and I got this:
            sigpic

Comment

Have fun ez!!

Oh dear baj that sucks
              sigpic

Comment

well today's been a long day, culminating in resetting my computer to factory but (touch wood) it is finally good again.
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

oh that sucks but hopefully it will be good for a long while
                  sigpic

Comment

yarp hopefully, seems okay now, and running faster for the restore

Comment

Woops SGF! That sucks! But sometimes it's a good iead

Iz, glad to hear problems are solved.

es! Enjoy Egypt!!!

good morning all clicks
                      sigpic

Comment

Have fun in Egypt, es!

*extremely tired clicks* Had a massive thunderstorm last night and DS junior is afraid of those, so he came to sleep in my bed. The result: none of us could sleep very good at all for the rest of the night. Need to go to beeeeeeeed...

The eggies

Cat's:

@SGF: Yep, she's building a Terrae army!

Comment

First round of ND experiments are due to unfog in 1hr30min, *fingers crossed*

Comment

Heading for the US tomorrow, so would you all mind keeping an eye on my little ones. Thank you. Hopefully, I'll be online sometime after the weekend.

Thought you all might like to see Trevi Fountain in Rome from my recent jaunt to Italy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Short call from the Russian Taiga. The excavation and the camp are not as I expected, but at least I met some nice people here.

Have fun to those who are gone for holidays.

btw, yes, I love my Terraes. Thanks for catching me some new eggs DS.

*hugs to everyone*
                              sigpic

Comment

Cat, great to hear from you! *sends hugs back*

@Iz: Sure, we'll keep an eye on your little ones. Have a safe trip and enjoy the US!

*evening clicks*

Cat's:

Comment

Working...
                                X