No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bred this Gold egg with hasn´t such a bad lineage I think. (and it´s the 14th egg of that pair btw ) BUT I´m trying since three days now to trade it for a similar Gold egg for new blood. But no one wants it? Is this possible? People are so picky, it´s all about two-breed-lineages now.

Last edited by Gatecat; 21 January 2013, 01:01 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

I'll take it, Cat, if you can't get an offer. I don't care where my gold's come from, as I've never been able to catch one (or silver, for that matter), and a murky, suspect lineage is the least of a dragon's problems. The only thing I ain't keen on is a dragon that's inbred.

Last edited by Isolde; 19 January 2013, 08:26 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I finally got my first GoN two weeks ago after 2 years of trying.

Tried it today, the first attempt after the GoN egg. Guess what... Success! That's two GoN one after the other. The dragon which summoned it... AFA's Icicle, a female Ice. It's snowing outside my house at the moment...

Comment

Izzy, you can have the Gold egg, if I don´t get an offer till tomorrow.

Congrats on your 2nd GoN Afa. Btw, I also got my second right after the first.
          Last edited by Gatecat; 18 January 2013, 10:24 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats, AFA! That's amazing!

*is clicking*

Got meself another batch of ND fodder. Seems I can't get the eggies I need for my scoll goal, so I might as well do something useful with those empty eggslots on my scroll.

Comment

Thank you, Cat, for the gold. *pats dragonet*
              sigpic

Comment

Always welcome, Izzy.

DS, what do you need for your goal?

Just saw the Hobbit a second time, hähä.
                sigpic

Comment

Methinks your "hähä" misses the third dots above the "a"s, Cat
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

OMG, that´s true!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe we should ask for this letter to be implemented into the forum's fonts!

@Cat: I'm still missing a second CB pair of Blusangs, a first pair of CB Stripeds, CB Silvers, one CB Gold... well, basically all the things everyone else is looking for as well. All the things that are hard to trade for.

*Snowy Sunday clicks*

I stumbled over another dragon game and am giving it a try. It's similar to DC but has some additional interesting features. For example, it's possible to trade adult dragons and there's no time limit in raising your critters. Not all sprites are brilliant but there are some nifty ones.

Comment

I really like those shadow sprites, DS, even if they are a common variety. Very pretty.

New babies:

Last edited by Isolde; 20 January 2013, 02:38 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ha! Welcome to ToD! My fav sprites so far are the Starweavers.

Managed to feed the eggies to make them hatch sooner:

Comment

I just joined too.

Last edited by Bajka20; 21 January 2013, 12:45 AM. Reason: added new babies
                            sigpic

Comment

Me too some of them were to cute to pass up trying to get

sigpic

Comment

Wow, I caused an avalanche of new registrations!

New eggies:

Thank you for the CB Striped and the CB Winter, Cat! (Woohoo, my first CB Striped! )

Comment

Working...
                                X