No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the eggsies, Jae'a and Cat. I'm really grateful.

DG, I hope your pussa gets better. I have a little girly, and if anything were to happen to her I would be gutted. *hugs*
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks

sigpic

Comment

hello again guys.

quick question, what happened to all my dragons' names? I'll admit, I've not been around (thank you to anyone that thought to look after my scroll during this absence) but when looking round briefly today I noticed that all my dragons were suddenly nameless! What happened?
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back dray.
          If you don´t log into your scroll for about a month or longer all your dragons loose their names.

btw, there is just a new release going on.

Last edited by Gatecat; 26 April 2012, 12:15 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
            Welcome back dray.
            If you don´t log into your scroll for about a month or longer all your dragons loose their names.
            Arg! I didn't realise this. I've no idea how long I've been gone. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
              Oooouch Bajka!!!! Ugly me nabbed the silver......I was not able to resist!!! If you like another one when new eggs heat is over....let me know. My silver army is steadily growing If someone else likes silver eggsies....just let me know....
              You´re welcome.
              I don´t need egg from you. I have enought Metals. I´m trading now my Tinsel for Metals.
              If I will breed again nice Metal I will give here. I need only one more Metal for trade for Red/Holly. And I want to have new lineages.

Got this beauty from somebody very nice: and caught 2 new eggs:

Fingers crossed DG for your cat. I hope she will be ok.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                  DG,
                  I hope it's nothing serious, and your kitty will be fine again soon! ((hugs))

SGF,
                  looks pretty! But what was the goal of the project?
                  the aim was to try and make 16 dragons that represented the kais from dragonballz

so there was a grand supreme kai, then his four children the north, south... supreme kai, each on of them had a grand kai under them, and then each grand kai had a north, south... child.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kai
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I hope that your kitty will be healthy again soon DG <3 If you still need new eggsies.....I am online in 12 hours again and ready to help.

Nice goal and well done SGF!

morning clicksies
                    Last edited by harsesis; 26 April 2012, 09:11 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!

If someone wants a CB white, I caught one by mistake

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        Thank you for the eggsies, Jae'a and Cat.
                        You mean Harsesis and Cat.

Dragongirl, best wishes for your poor cat.
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*sends hugs to DG* Hope your kitty will be better soon.

*clicks*
                          Darn, I completely missed the new release. Yesterday I was just too busy to even give it a try. And now I'm looking for them and can't find them. Which biome are they in? In the DC forum thread it said first Alpine and now Desert?

Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 26 April 2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

They are in the desert.
                            I think the spriter(s) requested a biome change....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                              They are in the desert.
                              I think the spriter(s) requested a biome change....
                              yarp, i read that they were created before the biome system, so TJ put them in the alpine and the spriter requested a change.

i'd have thought he'd have out them straight in the desert though, that biome always seems to empty quickly
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Ah, thanks! I just got one.

And grabbed a Fog by accident.

Comment

Working...
                                X