No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ h: *hugs* So pleased your mum is doing OK.

*glomps Cat, Baj, Hummel and DS*

It's sooo hot here. The humidity is a killer, though the thunderstorms are something to behold. They light the sky and clouds internally, so everything has a faint blue caste - so pretty. I flew through a storm like that when we came in to land at Fort Myers. The plane was thrown about a lot, but the view outside was incredible, if a little scary.

*nicks to cave*
    sigpic

Comment

Good to hear your Mom is better, Harsesis.

I caught only one new egg. I will be catching in night after work. If I will have luck I will try to catch some for you too Cat. I promised to catch too for Es.

Hi Iz.
      sigpic

Comment

I got 3 new eggs and 2 eggs that I will have to wait to abandon

sigpic

Comment

@harsesis: Glad to hear your mom's feeling better!

New eggies!!!! Crap, i totally missed them! I was away almost all day, just found out because Hummel told me about them. These things go fast, don't they, only managed to catch one single egg in a drop. And already commons are mixed in. Grabbed an ember and a dayglory by accident.

@Cat: I'm on it! I'm on it!

Comment

new eggs? ... bye bye ND experiments
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

They are smelly eggs lol I love that, brine smelling, musk smelling and rancid smelling
              sigpic

Comment

good evening/morning/day all

Mom is at home, I am sooo happy!!!
                Now sitting at the puter trying to catch eggs....it is really relaxing even though I am not good catching the new little ones goes clicking for a while
                Last edited by harsesis; 17 August 2012, 10:23 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

god the Coast is busy

EDIT: ta dah

My Dragons

Dragons From Around The World

Last edited by stargatefan234; 15 August 2012, 04:49 PM.
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Es dragons:

My dragons:

So hard to catch something on Coast.
                    Last edited by Bajka20; 15 August 2012, 03:18 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

yes it is and with the cave dropping other stuff there is risk of grabbing something unwanted
                      sigpic

Comment

I got one more egg I have been unable to catch anything from the coast. Can anyone help me out?
                        sigpic

Comment

Catching those eggies proves to be very difficult. Is it just me or is it really harder with this release? I've pulled all my usual tricks and got only zilch for quite a few drops.

At least I managed to get one of each for myself and a couple of green ones for Cat. I'll try to fill the remaining eggslots with the other species, Cat.

Cat's:

Comment

I have no luck at the moment with catching new eggs.
                            But I will try again and again and again........
                            So what would you think about Alar?
                            I'm not sure he is concealing something.
                            What do you think it is?
                            I do not know. He's concealing it!

Comment

I can try catching eggs for people, but I think I just got lucky with mine.

Comment

catching the 2 breeds I have was not bad there were less than 100 people in those Biomes but the coast is packed and like DS I have done what I have done for every new release to get eggs and am getting nothing for it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X