The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huhu.
    Yes I'm still alive but don't use the computer so much....

But I hope evryone who travels or is going to will have a nice and pleasend trip.

So what would you think about Alar?
    I'm not sure he is concealing something.
    What do you think it is?
    I do not know. He's concealing it!

Comment

My Dragons

Dragons From Around The World

Last edited by stargatefan234; 15 August 2012, 11:53 AM.
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

clicks
        sigpic

Comment

round 2 of ND experiments

EDIT: whoops, truly this guy was neglected

Last edited by stargatefan234; 10 August 2012, 05:52 AM.
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I just saw my trade partner offers CB Neglected for 2nd gen Gold from Winter Magi.
            Here is it:
            http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php...post&p=6488591
            Maybe somebody will have luck and breed one and got Neglected.
            sigpic

Comment

I love that pic Iz!

Hi all,
              I am not around a lot lately. My mom is in the hospital since Monday and we've still got no clue if it is just gastric ulcers or cancer. I am going mad. She is 83 and it's not easy at the moment....

is clicking now
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                I love that pic Iz!

Hi all,
                I am not around a lot lately. My mom is in the hospital since Monday and we've still got no clue if it is just gastric ulcers or cancer. I am going mad. She is 83 and it's not easy at the moment....

is clicking now
                *hugs*
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs* I will be sending positive healing thoughts your moms way Harsesis
                  sigpic

Comment

clicks
                    sigpic

Comment

sorry to hear about your mom harsesis

Comment

*sends some hugs from Sibiria too* I hope your mom feels better soon, Harsesis.
                        sigpic

Comment

2 more ND experiments, set to unfog in 17 minutes

Comment

Thanks so much all <3 I believe it helped, it's just gastric ulcers. I hope to get her home this week.

now happy clicking

edit: new eggs!!!!
                            Last edited by harsesis; 14 August 2012, 09:03 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Glad it is just Ulcers and not something worse (although ulcers suck too)

ugh new eggs and I am heading to bed! guess I will have to try to get them in the morning (well since it is after 3am for me I will have to try and catch them later this morning )
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear your mom is feeling better, harsesis.

Oi, new eggs, can someone please catch some for me?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X