• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY! for the gold & Silver.... no Silver egg yet for me... maybe next week
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I hope so. I seem to be the queen of silvers lately. I think pretty much all my adult silvers are available to breed right now. But I don't want to do it, since I'm full up on eggs.

If one of them gives me another silver, you can have it when you have space. It'll be at least 2 days before I'll have the space to breed- just in case you aren't on.

Comment

Thanks... but I'm full right now... I mean my eggs-space not that I'm eating my eggs
        I will try to breed my silver male with white-female like you did, I might get lucky

I think the egg-stealing is kinda boring now that no new eggs coming ... and I think a lot of people think so too, sometimes I have to refresh the page several times before the eggs got stolen...and there's like 200plus people online at the time
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
          Thanks... but I'm full right now... I mean my eggs-space not that I'm eating my eggs
          I will try to breed my silver male with white-female like you did, I might get lucky

I think the egg-stealing is kinda boring now that no new eggs coming ... and I think a lot of people think so too, sometimes I have to refresh the page several times before the eggs got stolen...and there's like 200plus people online at the time
          I gotcha.

I've noticed the same thing. Other than eggs/ hatchies with little time left and, of course, the rare ones; I'm not really stealing any eggs. Ah, well, Christmas will be here soon enough, and maybe there will be a re-release of the Christmas egg.

Comment

Anyone wants a two-headed female?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
              Well, I have 3 adults and a hatchie. So, yep. It's yours whenever you can take it.
              WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! That'd be AWESOME! It's early Monday morning now - I'm US EST. I can't get messenger to work from the office but I will be home this evening, does that work for you?

EEEEP - your paper hatchling is sick.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                LOL!!! I seem to suddenly attract red dinos, lol!!! Anyone want one? I really don't need 4 of them!
                I have dinos up the wazoo.... and I ask myself, "Do I REALLY need EIGHT chickens?"

BWAAAAACK BWAAAAAACK!!!
                sigpic

Comment

^ You can always give one to me. *smiles sweetly*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    ^ You can always give one to me. *smiles sweetly*
                    Does General Gorde need some company? I think I could part with one for you! I can't get messenger to work here on this computer in my office, but I'll be home tonight after 5pm US EST. Does that work for you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                      D:
                      I've been busy lately and haven't been able to come on in a few days!!

only has 3.6 days left to live! Please click!
                      Looks like the little guy needs some more views.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                        Does General Gorde need some company? I think I could part with one for you! I can't get messenger to work here on this computer in my office, but I'll be home tonight after 5pm US EST. Does that work for you?
                        How do the time zones work? What time will it be in the UK?
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy morning clickies!
                          sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

*clicks*
                            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Yea! ! ! my dragons hatched. Now I have to name them. The pressure.
                              I clicked.
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

my hatched yesterday
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X