No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
      Oh, bad experience DG? If they are offering a trade it should be safe.
      No I just have trust issues. I mean what if in the prossess of getting an ND they get distracted or something comes up and they can't try and get one or they leave the game or what if they get the holly then go 'I will make some half hearted attempts and after a while they will stop asking for what I said I would give' the few times I have been in the DC forums a lot of the people I have seen seem rude and childish and that is what I expect from rude and childish people.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
        Ok, that´s weird. Maybe some kind of glitch? It´s the first event since teleport was implemented were limited eggs can be traded...
        I hope its not a glitch I'll get burned for
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          No I just have trust issues. I mean what if in the prossess of getting an ND they get distracted or something comes up and they can't try and get one or they leave the game or what if they get the holly then go 'I will make some half hearted attempts and after a while they will stop asking for what I said I would give' the few times I have been in the DC forums a lot of the people I have seen seem rude and childish and that is what I expect from rude and childish people.
          I wouldn´t accept an IOU, only make a trade when they have what you want right now. If no one has what you want, you can still keep it.

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          I hope its not a glitch I'll get burned for
          That would be unfair from TJ if you get banned when it´s not your fault. As I see it, it´s a technical glitch.
          If you are uneasy with keeping them you can still abandon or gift them.
          sigpic

Comment

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Internet is quite dodgy at the moment but managed to get on today

My Dragons

Last edited by stargatefan234; 20 December 2011, 12:31 PM.
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I accept IOU only for something easy to breed. For Holly or Neglected I don`t recommend IOU. Now is teleport and two way trade link is great.
                I offered 3 Tinsels for Holly, but no luck. Today I offered 60 DC from DragonAdopters.
                Maybe I will have a luck.
                I still try in AP.
                I saw somebody offered 7 CB Black for one Holly.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                  That would be unfair from TJ if you get banned when it´s not your fault. As I see it, it´s a technical glitch.
                  If you are uneasy with keeping them you can still abandon or gift them.
                  True

Does anybody want them?
                  Claim my eggs/hatchlings! -fairly length lineage, for those that it matters to

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - second gen to caveborns, for those that it matters to

Lets see if I'm completely glitched and how long this stays on my scroll...
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone
                    Hope you guys are all good
                    I have christmas dragons to breed so if anyone needs anything I'm here

Comment

That's true, some peeps at DC are really a pain but a lot of them are really kind and helpful.

Regarding the trade of christmas eggs. I bred and kept one of each for a trade. I think as soon as they hatch they will be auto abandoned if nobody will accept the trade.....

morning clicksies
                      sigpic

Comment

clicks

-

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                          That's true, some peeps at DC are really a pain but a lot of them are really kind and helpful.

Regarding the trade of christmas eggs. I bred and kept one of each for a trade. I think as soon as they hatch they will be auto abandoned if nobody will accept the trade.....

morning clicksies
                          I read on the forum that trades with christmas eggs can only be held for 24 hours.... if you have rached your limit, if not you can keep them s long as you want.

morning clicks
                          sigpic

Comment

read this days story before internet cuts outs for the day
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

May I unload onto you guys please?

Spoiler:
                              I've just learned that my kid's therapist who has known us for years and been visiting us at home weekly doesn't have time for us anymore She was promoted last year and we were the last family she kept despite her busy super boss schedule, and now she can't work around her meetings anymore. We will be getting somebody else for the few months that remain until September when the therapy ends.
                              I don't know why I am so sad because of that but I really have to write it down or I'll burst in tears in front of my kid *extra sad frowny*
                              Sorry for the rant
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                                May I unload onto you guys please?

Spoiler:
                                I've just learned that my kid's therapist who has known us for years and been visiting us at home weekly doesn't have time for us anymore She was promoted last year and we were the last family she kept despite her busy super boss schedule, and now she can't work around her meetings anymore. We will be getting somebody else for the few months that remain until September when the therapy ends.
                                I don't know why I am so sad because of that but I really have to write it down or I'll burst in tears in front of my kid *extra sad frowny*
                                Sorry for the rant
                                Spoiler:
                                *hug* Ach, it's a loss for you all, because she's been a support, and you may nit see her agin. It's also a wrench for her, I imagine, as although she needs to maintain professional boundaries, you still get caught in emotional ties.

Going for a work's meal tonight. First time I've been out with this lot in five years.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X