The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
    Just saw scroll of original Silver Tinsel http://dragcave.net/view/booo was burned. It`s so sad.
    Wow. What happened?
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
      Back from wedding, we had so much fun!!!

on the burned scrolls: I understood that scrolls are burned only for having more than one scroll. Therefore I don't mind if it happens, because it says that someone is breaking rules to have an advantage.

tired happy evening clicksies
      I just thought that ppl with CB Tinsels wouldn't need a second scroll, they are in advantage already

Comment

I don't get why anyone would need a second scroll anyway. It's not like there's a limit on how many total dragons you can have....
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Back from wedding, we had so much fun!!!

on the burned scrolls: I understood that scrolls are burned only for having more than one scroll. Therefore I don't mind if it happens, because it says that someone is breaking rules to have an advantage.

tired happy evening clicksies
          Multi-scrolling is not the only reason that can get you banned. Using proxies is at least one more.... what else is up to TJ, it´s his game.....

btw, skwisgaar´s scroll was burned quite a while ago, I suppose at around end of July...
          Last edited by Gatecat; 03 December 2011, 11:46 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

clicks

Last edited by RealmOfX; 03 December 2011, 06:16 PM.
            -

Comment

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

after work clicks

Please tell me who wants egg from this dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kalT8 But I can`t now breed with Rosebud. I need Rosebud for my Penk Tinsel ( I promised egg to Cat and Isolde ). I can breed with other CB dragon.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                  Multi-scrolling is not the only reason that can get you banned. Using proxies is at least one more.... what else is up to TJ, it´s his game.....

btw, skwisgaar´s scroll was burned quite a while ago, I suppose at around end of July...
                  I have heard about the proxy-banned-thing as well. Now I have to admit, that I don't know why proxies are used is there any advantage? I know we discussed that proxy-thing in the past....but unfortunately I don't get it *shame on me*

morning clicksies
                  sigpic

Comment

Proxies were a handy tool when the terrible lag struck after the last big software update. If I remember correctly, for some people did the connection to DC lag so terribly, they couldn't even load the pages anymore. Using a proxy was the only way to still play the game but TJ banned the use of proxies. But at the same time, he couldn't really so something about the lag.

*morning clicks*
                    *haz a CB red dorsal*

Gold Tinsel still up for grabs:

Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 04 December 2011, 12:53 AM. Reason: new eggies

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                      after work clicks

Please tell me who wants egg from this dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kalT8 But I can`t now breed with Rosebud. I need Rosebud for my Penk Tinsel ( I promised egg to Cat and Isolde ). I can breed with other CB dragon.
                      I would like one, please. Don´t have one from Dawn yet. Maybe you can breed it with normal Pinks?

I have heard about the proxy-banned-thing as well. Now I have to admit, that I don't know why proxies are used is there any advantage? I know we discussed that proxy-thing in the past....but unfortunately I don't get it *shame on me*

morning clicksies
                      Proxies are used for hiding your IP-adress or to bypass blocked sites on your computer. Proxies were the only thing the cave worked for me with when it was lagging in April.... until TJ forbid it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am really curious how TJ finds out about multiple scrolls and proxies, tho. It seems to be quite an impossible task given the sheer amount of scrolls, especially when it comes to proxies... I know that people report multiple scrolls, but who can report a player using a proxi?

Comment

Happy Sunday, folk. And I would like an egg from that pretty lineage, Bajka, please. Lovely thing. I forgot I'd already asked. I'm such a twit.
                          Last edited by Isolde; 04 December 2011, 03:01 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just found CB Vampire in AP.

Who wants?
                            sigpic

Comment

I think now I got it with the proxies....is "hide my a.s" a proxy? Because I am using that page to display you tube vids which are disabled in Germany

evening clicksies

sigpic

Comment

My Dragons

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                                X