Clear All

afternoon clickities
    sigpic

Comment

my eggs are a cracking yay
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

*Clicks*
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*clicks*

both the hatchlings that I bred the other week have died

oh well.... I finally figured out how to have the optimum number of adult dragons a week.. kinda
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Please click my eggs! They're dying! Thank you all so much!

Sig by me

Comment

-Clicky Clicky-
              sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
                I put them in the ER thread in the Incubator Forum
                sigpic

Comment

*Clicks the new eggs*

Jack_O'Neill_fan, I don't think they will survive, still too few views, etc for the time left. Hope you can get them changed around so that they live though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
                    You shouldn't use the incubator but post the eggs themselves!
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                      I'd love the alt black!! If you want it, I've got a red dino egg that I'll trade you. It'll have to be between now and the next 12 hours though, since I've got a class in the afternoon.

And I'm going to abandon 2 of these, but they could use clicks until then...
                      I already have an adult red dino and a frozen hatchling, but thanks for the offer. The alt still has about 2 days before it'll grow up, so we should be able to get it swapped before then.

Jack ONeill Fan, I put your eggs in a dragon ER; but a few only had about 15 minutes left. I hope they make it. If you post your incubator in your sig, it's a good idea to put eggs/hatchlings in separately because they aren't getting any views/ clicks unless someone goes to your scroll and clicks each one individually. If you post them seperately, even if someone doesn't click the egg still gets a view added. I hope that makes sense and helps keep future eggs from being in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                        *clicks*

both the hatchlings that I bred the other week have died

oh well.... I finally figured out how to have the optimum number of adult dragons a week.. kinda
                        Sorry about the hatchlings!
                        sigpic

Comment

That should work smurfette.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

ALL HAIL!!!! General Gorde has grown up!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                              That should work smurfette.
                              Good.

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                              ALL HAIL!!!! General Gorde has grown up!!!
                              haha! Now you need to come up with names for the next 2!!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                                Good.

haha! Now you need to come up with names for the next 2!!
                                LOL General Gorde is Jasmina's hen. My Great Hen Army will now seek to form an alliance with General Gorde.

The two eggs I have now are the Hen of WRATH! and the Hen of PESTILENCE!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X