Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
    I have a wishlist!

It's here, but you'll have to ignore the other sheets before and after it (my record keeping ). You have to click on the wishlist sheet to view it as I can't make it go straight to that page.
    You have great Vine with code "ikea". Love it.

I saw Silver Tinsel with cenzored code f...k.

Great idea with wishlist in sigs. I have problems with my memory and forgot many things. When I will see somebodys wishlist I will try to catch egg or breed.

I`m sorry for double post.
    sigpic

Comment

clicks
      -

Comment

I like the idea of a wishlist in our sig es! I will work on a wishlist to find out what I want as well

Bajka, bred my magma...but got no egg....next week I try it again

morning clicksies
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
          I like the idea of a wishlist in our sig es! I will work on a wishlist to find out what I want as well

Bajka, bred my magma...but got no egg....next week I try it again

morning clicksies
          Thanks. Fingers crossed for next time.

clicks

Look what I breed: http://dragcave.net/lineage/7bELi MagmaxVal2011
          sigpic

Comment

nice one!
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Bajka!

Cat, I know that you are missing only a few dragons for your scroll goal

I think that it makes sense to place those wishes in siggies here that can be accomodated by us mere mortals from GW
              Like the wishlist of Harsesis
              I mean, it's useful especially because of red dino - I often reflex click some and I never know which (because I never bothered to memorize the descriptions), or who might need that particular color
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

morning clicks
                sigpic

Comment

If I made a list it would take up the entire siggie allocation. Perhaps I should start paying attention to what I'm doing, instead of just getting dragons? But then I ask myself, do I really need anymore distractions from what I really want to do? All I am trying to do is build up a stock of enough CB dragons so that when/if I do start to breed, there is less likelihood of inbreeding.

I would like some blacks, CB metallics, and CB stripes, as well as dino eggies.

*clicks*

edit: beautiful egg Bajka.
                  sigpic

Comment

morning clicks

Comment

I am devastated.
                      And I totally see the sense behind keeping the records on your dragons now.

I had a look at my 7th gen Nocturnes today: http://dragcave.net/lineage/akpS
                      And I saw two deceased dragons
                      I know with certitude that I never killed any of them, or released, or whatever.
                      They were there just a few weeks ago.
                      But now they are not
                      My perfect lineage is not perfect anymore, nevermind that I invested the better part of the year into it.
                      I posted my question in the Help section but I am afraid nothing can be done anymore
                      Btw, the name of one of those deceased dragons was "Fallen Nocturnus". What an irony.

PS: Kapa from the DC Book Of Records checked my lineage on May 6, and it still had all 127 dragons on it.
                      So the two adults disappeared during the last two months...
                      Last edited by es!; 09 July 2011, 12:58 AM.
                      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

What? Dragons disappearing at random from your scroll?! That's a nightmare! I've never heard something like that happening before. I hope that can be sorted out with help from the DC forum or maybe even TJ.

*disturbed clicks*

Comment

Dragons disappearing from your scroll? How can that be? Maybe they got lost during the change?

Flowergame

MS
                          Last edited by Gatecat; 09 July 2011, 01:53 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

MCH

SGF
                            sigpic

Comment

no luck with my trading
                              if you guys know someone that can give me any gold or silver egg for my two cb thunders, a cb nebula and a cheese egg, please let me know

Comment

God, sorry to hear about your dragons, Es.. They were adults and they died? I didn't think that could happen...
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X