• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats DG your new egg.

evening clicks
    sigpic

Comment

me

Caught a white stripe! If anyone wants it tell me!
      Last edited by AtlantisRules!!!; 23 February 2011, 03:08 AM.
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Gave Blood Today

*Clicks*

EDIT: Just updated Breeder with the most Regular Black Dragons: stargatefan234 -181

To

Breeder with the most Regular Black Dragons: stargatefan234 – 329 (and counting)
        Last edited by stargatefan234; 22 February 2011, 02:25 PM.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*clicking*

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
            Gave Blood Today

*Clicks*

EDIT: Just updated Breeder with the most Regular Black Dragons: stargatefan234 -181

To

Breeder with the most Regular Black Dragons: stargatefan234 – 329 (and counting)
            Obsessed much?
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Well done SG!

good morning clicksies
              sigpic

Comment

morning clicks

Congrats SGF.
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats, SGF!

*feeling terribly knackered and can't figure out why clicks*

Pathetic Rant Warning
                  Spoiler:
                  Argh! I'm so annoyed right now. I've been stalking the AP the last fifteen minutes to get more ND eggs and the AP was suddenly swamped with bred blacks. I collected a few of them and realised they were all bred by the same person - adults on scroll hidden but two gold eggs and one gold hatchie - who bred their blacks like mad only for one reason - to obtain gold eggs. That wouldn't be a problem all by itself but the black eggies were all completely inbred and looooooong-lineaged. No market value at all. Just a waste of breeding ratios and for every inbred-long-lineaged egg there's a CB Black that's not gonna drop. I mean, honestly, what are they playing at? Even if that person gets gold eggs they'd be worth not much. Out of petty spite I let my vampires have a biting feast and turn all I could into vampires so at least people who don't have vampies yet will treasure those eggs and they don't appear in the black ratios anymore.

*wants a CB black*

Sorry for being so whiny. Everyone's entitled to play the game the way they like. It's still frustrating tho.
                  Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 23 February 2011, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Congrats SGF

morning clicks

Here is my second dragon from Polish dragon game site:

gone
                    Last edited by Bajka20; 23 February 2011, 03:01 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I wanted to check this Black eggs what do you write about DS and catch this http://dragcave.net/lineage/fb47 If you want or somebody others want I can give. if not I will abandon.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                          I wanted to check this Black eggs what do you write about DS and catch this http://dragcave.net/lineage/fb47 If you want or somebody others want I can give. if not I will abandon.
                          Oh, pretty eggie! I would like to have it, please.

EDIT: Thank you, Bajka!
                          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 23 February 2011, 04:46 AM.

Comment

morning clicks
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

If I access DC via a proxy server the cave is not lagging anymore, but it is still slower than usual. Plus because of a bar on the top of the page I have to scroll down to see the description of the eggs, which costs time.
                              I really hope this is only temporary.

Edit: Just seen this.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              Pathetic Rant Warning
                              Spoiler:
                              Argh! I'm so annoyed right now. I've been stalking the AP the last fifteen minutes to get more ND eggs and the AP was suddenly swamped with bred blacks. I collected a few of them and realised they were all bred by the same person - adults on scroll hidden but two gold eggs and one gold hatchie - who bred their blacks like mad only for one reason - to obtain gold eggs. That wouldn't be a problem all by itself but the black eggies were all completely inbred and looooooong-lineaged. No market value at all. Just a waste of breeding ratios and for every inbred-long-lineaged egg there's a CB Black that's not gonna drop. I mean, honestly, what are they playing at? Even if that person gets gold eggs they'd be worth not much. Out of petty spite I let my vampires have a biting feast and turn all I could into vampires so at least people who don't have vampies yet will treasure those eggs and they don't appear in the black ratios anymore.

*wants a CB black*

Sorry for being so whiny. Everyone's entitled to play the game the way they like. It's still frustrating tho.
                              Spoiler:
                              You´re right. Those eggs, should be killed by biting or even earthquake.
                              Last edited by Gatecat; 23 February 2011, 06:33 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

*CLicks*

Comment

Working...
                                X